25 plus year Tenured Global High Level & Hands on Telecommunications Professional
“Ex AT&T, Crown Castle, Adelphia, WinStar Wireless, Iraqi & DC-NET First Responder Networks and over the Past 7 years an Independent Wireless General Contractor Sourcing Consultant with Ericsson & Nexius”
• SME – DAS, Small Cell, Tower, Fiber, and Smart City, working with wireless line and antenna tower construction companies on boarding, cross-training and expanding capabilities to work these areas.
• Sales & Business Development Executive working directly with contractor existing MSA clients interjecting the revised capabilities and ultimately bringing in and managing additional work. I then work with new target clients, execute new MSA’s, build new teams, expand existing markets crews and open new markets.
• Passionate about engaging quality resources for all Tower/Macro, Large Professional/Enterprise i/oDAS Venue and Small Cell work running everything cradle to grave from a PM Milestone, underlying task and timeline perspective. Extensive experience in LTE, 5G & First Net Carrier Add projects and in technology enhancement projects including NSB/NSD, Indoor and Outdoor DAS, MW/Backhaul, Small Cell, Raw Land Builds, all Civil, Electrical, HVAC and Generator work.
• Independent Consulting, hands-on management of Tower/Macro, iDAS, oDAS, Small Cell, RF Carrier Adds, Smart City, Fiber, Regional Program Management, Project, Construction, Integration/Operations Management, Regional & National Director, Operations Director, Area Manager, Finance, PMO, Business Development, Program/Project Staffing and Client/Key Supplier Management.
• Responsible for all groups and processes from RFP Execution, Contracts, Site Acquisition, Large Property Portfolio’s, A&E, Site Walks, Surveys, RF/Engineering Support (all phases), Permitting, Bidding, Contractor Selection/Management and Training, awarding, Equipment Logistics, Material Vendors, Bill of Material Compilation, Construction, Integration, RF Baseband / KPI Evaluations, Change Management, Site Red Lines, Third Party Inspections, Close Out Packages, and all other related functional group intervention from project inception to completion.
• Extensive Turf Company Project Experience: Manage all projects disciplines from inception to Integration to “On Air” and Maintenance with Ericsson, Black & Veatch, Nexius, Velex, Empire, Velocitel, Jacobs, Bechtel, Nokia, SAC, HMI, Mastec & NSORO.
• AT&T ASG – First Net, Large Venue/Enterprise Neutral Host/Hybrid i/oDAS, 3G 850/1900, 4G 700, AWS 2100, RF, Headends, Optimization (5 Step process), GigE, IP, FTTC, PVC’s, Ciena, SIAD’s, Fiber etc. Heinz Field, Consol Energy Center, UPMC Hospitals, Penn Dot Tunnels, WVU Stadium, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengal/Reds, Miami U of Ohio, Ohio State etc.
• Crown Castle - Large Venue/Enterprise Neutral Host/Hybrid i/oDAS, 3G 850/1900, 4G 700, AWS 2100, RF, Headends, BTS, all RF PIM testing, Optimization (5 Step process), RF, Headends, GigE/IP, PVC’s, Ciena, SIAD’s, Fiber etc. Small Cell/ROW. Consol Energy Center, WVU Stadium and other oDAS Nodes, Miami U of Ohio, Keeneland Race Track etc.
• ATC – Venue/Enterprise, i/oDAS. Many Large Venue Builds including Malls, Hospitals, Campuses etc.
• Verizon Wireless – Small Cell, Large Venue i/oDAS, 3G 850/1900, 4G 700, AWS 2100, RF, Headends, BTS, all RF PIM testing, Optimization (5 Step process), RF, Headends, GigE/IP, PVC’s, Ciena, SIAD’s, Fiber etc. Heinz Field, Consol & WVU.
• T-Mobile – Support the 600 and DAS Carrier add program.
• Sprint – Heinz Field and several other i/oDAS Neutral Host Carrier adds.
• Extensive Experience with all the RF, Turfing, Tower, OEM and Industry Contractors nationally.
|Last Resume Update||October 27, 2021|
|Resume File|| Chehovits_Jeffrey-C-Resume-06-2021.docx 43.2 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|