I am seeking employment with a company where I can use my talents and skills to grow and expand the company
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
●Bilingual ●Strong work ethic, positive attitude
●Highly motivated ●Dig holes
●Line truck operation ●Rope ties
●Hand Line Rigging ●Manual labor functions
●Excellent Communication Skills ●Assemble guys
●Ability to work very well in a crew and mature enough to work independently
●Thoroughly familiar with the tools of the trade
●Familiar with safety standards and values of the trade
Over 500 hours of hands on and academic training in the Electrical Power Industry in; Underground, Transmission, Distribution, Electrical Theory, Transformers (upon graduation 11/11/2016)
-First aid/CPR Certified
-Pole top rescue
-Aerial lift rescue
Northwest Lineman College, Electrical Lineman Program (ELP) Oroville, CA
-Graduate/Certifications Completion; November 11, 2016
James Monroe High School, North Hills, CA.
-Graduate/High School Diploma: June/2007
General labor for contractor 04/2016 – 06/2016
•Unload materials from truck up to 75 lbs.
•Lift up materials onto roof using latter or pulleys.
•Scraped and pull off old roofing material.
•Nailed roofing paper and composition shingles into roof
•Applied layer of tar on roof
Urban Lending Solutions, Westlake Village CA. Collections Agent 05/2014 – 03/2016
• Worked in a call center environment taking inbound calls and making outbound calls using an automated dialing system.
• Navigate through multiple computer applications to research and provide the best solution for the customer
• Educate customers on best options for their situation, including scheduling payments, setting up repayment plans, referrals for modifications, short sales and/or foreclosure.
• Review and analyzed financial data to negotiate payment arrangements or workout options
• Consistently achieved top performer status on the team with perfect quality monitoring scores month to month
• Identify and resolve a wide variety of issues by networking with other departments to research and fulfill customer request
•Ensure all FHA VA, Conventional, HUD, FDCPA CFPB guidelines are met
IQOR, Simi Valley CA. Collections agent 07/2009 – 05/2014
• Handle inbound and outbound calls with the objective of collecting delinquent accounts
• Served as a bilingual collections representative
• Train new employees with company policies and best practices
References- available upon request
|Last Resume Update||January 16, 2017|
|Resume File|| jesse-resume-2.docx 21.1 kB|