de installing, troubleshooting telephony protocols, voicemail systems, cabling, hardware, software, gateways,
PC networking and IP networks.
Locke high school Los Angeles, CA
High School Diploma
3.0 Printshop award
Maxine Waters Preparation Center
Los Angeles, CA
Electronics Assembler Certification
Company training on heavy duty machines
05-2016 To Current
Driver/helper veronica's Household items Inglewood, CA
Load and unload items to be sold on route, drive to multiple locations to deliver items.
07-2007 To 05-2016
Splicing Technician AT&T Gardena, CA
The main job description of an AT&T cable splicer is to install, maintain and repair services for AT&T
customers. After telephone line installers place optical cable lines in position, cable splicers complete the
connections by connecting individual wires or fibers within the cable. Splicers also rearrange wires when optical
cable lines are changed. Splicing specifications are determined through service orders and circuit diagrams and
are made by joining wires and cables using different kinds of equipment. Splicers work on utility poles,
platforms and aerial ladders, which can be extended to reach high places, and in manholes or in basements of
04-2004 To 07-2007
Cargo Agent Mercury Air Cargo LAX Airport
1) Check import/export documentation to determine cargo contents, and classify goods into different fee or
tariff groups, using a tariff coding system.
2) Contact vendors and/or claims adjustment departments in order to resolve problems with shipments, or
contact service depots to arrange for repairs.
3) Determine method of shipment, and prepare bills of lading, invoices, and other shipping documents.
4) Direct delivery trucks to shipping doors or designated marshalling areas, and help load and unload goods
5) Direct or participate in cargo loading in order to ensure completeness of load and even distribution of weight.
6) Enter shipping information into a computer by hand or by using a hand-held scanner that reads bar codes on
7) Estimate freight or postal rates, and record shipment costs and weights.
8) Inspect and count items received and check them against invoices or other documents, recording shortages
and rejecting damaged goods.
9) Keep records of all goods shipped, received, and stored
Fiber optics experience
Job shop experience
Good communications skills
Valid CA Driver's license
Customer service expert
Knowledgeable in mac systems
Skilled in HTML, HTTP and IP
Skilled in TCP/IP and WAN
VOIP installation and repair
Pneumatic tools use
Fluent in Spanish
Map reading and navigation skills
Physically fit and agile
Warehouse and fulfillment
Voice and Data cabling installation
Network field installation
Trained in construction field
Schematic diagram interpretation
Cutting and measuring tools experience
|Last Resume Update||August 17, 2017|
|Resume File|| Newresume2017.pdf 65.44 kB|