OBJECTIVE: Seeking an entry level position where I hope to establish a stable and lifelong career.
HIGHLIGHT OF QUALIFICATIONS
· 4 years experience in a warehouse setting.
· Ability to interpret detailed information and apply it to a situation at hand.
· Adapt at identifying customer needs and ensuring they are met.
· Knowledge, training, and practical experience with military computerized data bases for tracking, ordering, receiving, and reporting of materials, supplies, and shipment.
· Ability to follow protocol and apply it in an effective manner.
· Experience in operating heavy machinery.
· Experience working in the construction field.
2016- Present Laborer Depcom Power, Sumrall MS
· Assist operators by spotting them while operating equipment.
· Setting blocks on trailer for torque tubes and other parts to be placed on.
· Strap down the load to ensure safe transportation.
· Spotting operators on forklifts unloading container trucks
· Spotting operators loading trailers with boxes of modules and other parts
2016 Assistant Auto Center Manager Sears Automotive, Hattiesburg MS
· Oversee mechanics in shop as well as customer service associates on sales floor
· Assist customer service associates in making sales
· Work with store manager to meet sales quotas
· Keep an inventory on each item in store
· Work to ensure customer satisfaction
· Process each item into system that is recieved by the store
xxx-xxx-xxxx Flow Team Member Target Corporation, Hattiesburg MS
· Unload trucks by hand and stack items onto pallet by sections on the sales floor.
· Move items to sales floor and stock shelves with the product.
· Assist backroom team in pulling autofills to be moved to sales floor in order to replenish the shelves. Assist backroom team in backstocking items that would not fit on sales floor.
xxx-xxx-xxxx Pipefitter Helper Performance Contractors Inc., Kemper MS
· Mark each pipe with flagging tape to be loaded onto truck and moved to main structure with crane
· Assist riggers with rigging the pipe to be loaded onto truck using chokers attached to a crane.
· Assist pipefitters with making fits as well as making modifications where needed in the structure using equipment such as a grinder.
xxx-xxx-xxxx Automated Logistical Supply Specialist United States Army
· Physically conduct inventory and record essential data.
· Operate forklifts to load and unload product.
· Perform preventative maintenance checks on trucks.
· Ensure prompt and accurate processing of all receiving and shipping.
· Ensure parts are stored and handled so as to maintain integrity.
· Assist customers first-hand.
· Ensure all parts and products that were necessary to complete order were issued to customer.
xxx-xxx-xxxx Laborer Saunders Manufacturing, Meridian MS
· Physically inspected all products and files in the unit and recorded essential information.
· Pulled multiple orders in a given time and gathered all necessary items from inventory to fill a customers needs.
· Unloading trucks, as well as loading and readying trucks for shipment.
West Lauderdale High School High School Diploma Collinsville, MS
University of Southern Mississippi Some College Hattiesburg, MS
· Productive member of a team
· Communicate well with others
· Can handle multiple tasks at once.
· Work significantly well under stress.
· Can work effectively for long periods of time.
· Motivated and quick learner.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Can interpret detailed information and use it accordingly.
References Available Upon Request.
|Last Resume Update||March 17, 2017|
|Resume File|| JoshResume.rtf 6.66 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|