15 N. Broadway St.
Winchester, IL 62694
Grain Elevator Operator/Barge Loader
August 2013-June 2017
Cargill Ag H o rizon s Florence, IL 217-723- 4302
Operate safely within Cargill policy, procedures, and governmental regulations and fully participate in Cargill Safety programs (BBSP, SafeStart etc.)
Perform critical operations to keep facility running: Loading/Unloading Barges, Loading/Unloading Rail Cars, Truck Dump Operations, Truck Check-in, Grain Grading, Confined Space Certified, Housekeeping, etc.
3. Provide a high level of customer service by displaying courteous, helpful, knowledgeable interaction and behaviors.
4. Maintain the general appearance of the facility to include elevators, grounds, buildings, etc.
5. Monitor equipment to ensure it's in good working order, participate in the overall maintenanc
e of the facility and equipment - notify management of any necessary repairs or possible equipment concerns.
6. Be an involved/engaged member of a team and be willing to act and think independently.
April 2009- August 2013
Securitas Department of Military Affairs Camp Lincoln Springfield, ILxxx-xxx-xxxx
Observes and reports activities and incidents at assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
2. Make hourly patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and all buildings located o n premise.
3. Preserve order and enforce regulations and directives for the site pertaining to personnel, visitors, and premises by conducting random vehicle searches.
4. Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process, which in cludes checking all identification for all persons entering premise.
5. Responds to incidents of fire, medical emergency, bomb threat, flooding, water discharge, elevator emergency, hazardous materials, inclement weather, and other incidents.
6. Prepare d aily activity reports, assist in completing scheduling, payroll, employee complaints.
7. Currently 2nd in command, and am on call when Site Supervisor is unavailable.
8. Posse s
s a PERC card, FOID card, and am currently serving as an armed guard.
Security Officer, Field Manager
May 2008- April 2009
Allied Barton Rochester, ILxxx-xxx-xxxx
Completed screening process for all new employees located in multiple states. Fingerprinting, background screenings, drug tests.
Provided training for new employees on process and procedures
of the company. Also provided all training for any existing employees when a new client was obtained
3. Traveled to out of state locations to provide support and spot checks of employees to ensure the clients wishes were being fulfilled.
Pedigo Landscaping Springfield, ILxxx-xxx-xxxx
Family Farm Winchester, ILxxx-xxx-xxxx
10 years of custom er service skills and dealing with the public in various environments
Over 5 years of Security Experience on a multitude of levels
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Extensive history of handling sensitive and classified information
|Last Resume Update||January 12, 2018|
|Resume File|| Kurt-Resume.rtf 55.3 kB|