October 2012- - Evaluation of the levels of exposure to the electromagnetic radiations
September 2015 - Organization and supervision of the teams of measurements
- Drive test and SSV of 2G and 3G sites
Valsch Consulting (Abidjan, Ivory Coast) – Radio engineer
December 2011 –
Consolidation of the mobile operators information base on the technical
parameters of the installations (bases station) in exploitation
August – October RF Telecom & Consulting (Abidjan, Ivory Coast) – Telecoms engineer
2010 Measurement and radio audit on GSM sites (bases stations)
October – December Technical direction ITES (Abidjan, Ivory Coast) – Training engineer
2009 Study of IPv6 and implementation of the IPv6/ IPv4 interconnection
Alliance Technologie (Abidjan, Ivory Coast)– Training engineer
May – August 2009 Study and Installation of a VoIP platform
SIGNIFICANT PROJECTS, MISSIONS AND RESPONSABILITIES
Orange CI QoS Project : Radio Survey for Orange CI customers who
July 2014– June 2015 face to network problems
Valsch Consulting - Radio Survey for the customers who face to network problems
(Abidjan, Ivory Coast) - Analysis of data.
- Troubeshooting and problem-solving.
Sphinx Project OCI: QoS measurement before & after radio swap-
March 2013- June ORANGE CI/ ALCATEL LUCENT
2014 - Single Site Verification (SSV).
Valsch Consulting - GSM 2G drive test measurement.
(Abidjan, Ivory Coast) - Analysis of the measurement data.
December 2012 – National campaign of measurements of the radiations nonionizing
march 2013 emitted by radio electric installations -ATCI- Head of a measurement
Valsch Consulting team
(Abidjan, Ivory Coast) - Evaluation of the level of exposure of the population to the
- Control of a team of measurement, supervision of handling...
Certification of the radio electric sites and measurements of exposure
December 2011- to the Nonionizing Radiations, bands GSM 900 MHz and 1800 MHz -
december 2012 Orange CI- Head of team of measurement
Valsch Consulting - Evaluation of the levels of exposure to the electromagnetic radiations in
(Abidjan, Ivory Coast) the vicinity of the radio electric Orange- CI GSM sites;
- Control and supervision of measurement teams.
August- October 2010 Measurement and radio audit on GSM sites (bases stations) –Orange
CI- Head of a measurement team
RF Telecom &
Consulting - Measurement of the antenna lines of the sites GSM, statement of the
- Control of a team of measurement
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Traffic, dimensioning and planning of the radio frequencies;
- Knowledge of architectures, principles and services in GPRS;
- Good concepts of UMTS and WiMAX;
- Knowledge about TCP/IP based technologies and services;
- Understanding of PSTN features and functionalities;
- Knowledge of PDH and SDH systems;
- Drive Test: Nemo outdoor & analyse.
- Data-processing maintenance;
Computer science - Design and execution of a plan of addressing network;
- Good notion of routers configuration;
- Word, Excel, Internet, Access, PowerPoint.
October 2006- June Telecommunication Planning Engineer – ITES Abidjan II Plateaux
2009 (Abidjan, Ivory Coast)
High School Diploma – Lycée classique et moderne 1 de Daloa
June 2003 (Daloa, Ivory Coast)
French Read and speak fluently.
- GENETEL Solutions & Services: pratical formation on drive test
equipment Nemo Outdoor and Nemo Analyse ( april, 2013);
Others - Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills;
- Work effectively independently or as a team player;
- Softwares: MS Office, Nemo outdoor and analyse, HHSTv6_61, In site
free, Google Earth, Map Info.
|Last Resume Update||January 10, 2016|
|Resume File|| Loukmane-Sylla.pdf 391.38 kB|