• Project Management in Alcatel-Lucent 3G/4G Performance Technical Assistance Center. Managing to resolve RF performance & Break/Fix issues/tickets within service level agreements.
• Knowledge on IMS Architecture, LTE & LTE-Advanced Core Network, VoLTE Communication Service and HetNets.
• Knowledge on VoLTE Optimization and related SIP Signaling Protocol.
• Applications Engineering on Fiber Optic Equipment for Telecom/Datacom and Control & Automation over Profibus Optical Networks,
• Sales Applications Engineering on High Speed Packet Data and Voice applications for CDMA and GSM Wireless Cellular and PCS Core network infrastructures, specifically for 3G-1xRTT, EVDO, GPRS/EDGE and UMTS, in preparation for 4G LTE convergence.
• Knowledge and experience of ANSI-41/MAP, 3GPP/3GPP2 standards.
• LAN/WAN protocols such as Ethernet, SNMP, FDDI, TCP/IP (VLANs, OSPF, STP, MPLS), X.25, Frame Relay, HDLC and ATM. Local and Wide Area networks, includes Connectivity Systems with SYSTIMAX SCS, Routers and Switches as well as Outside Plant Fiber Optics solutions and WiFi 802.11x wireless connectivity solutions.
• Distribution Channel, Value Added Reseller (VAR) and Systems Integrator development programs for marketing of LAN/WAN products.
• Sales & Engineering experience on Internet telephony hardware interface products and related protocols such as SIP, MGCP, H.323.
• Bilingual Spanish/English
|Last Resume Update||October 27, 2015|
|Resume File|| RicardoRodriguez.PM_Resume.102015.pdf 540.19 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|
Wireless Project Manager
Project Manager for CDMA/EVDO/LTE Performance Technical Assistance Center (pTAC) Services.
• Manage a team of 12 RF Performance Engineers in order to resolve performance and break/fix (KPI, Subscriber, Break/Fix and SNTT ARs) issues/ tickets within service level agreements. Includes providing key customer interface for Tier 2 Performance Technical Assistance Center support across CDMA/EVDO/LTE sites in assigned End Customer markets, which translates in driving support and resolution efforts for sites failing Performance criteria, ensuring site performance is improved to meet KPI requirements.
• Triage and manage ARs identifying them with correct code assignment for further analysis and assign to appropriate Performance Engineers.
• Provide guidance and coach team members to approach the correct resources in order to find resolutions.
• As a Project Manager, my role plays as an interface with the customer, Directors, and other Project Management to coordinate and facilitate detailed planning and execution.
• Work diligently with the RF, Integration, OPs/PMO and Technical Support teams & agreed on pTAC escalation paths to arrive at a resolution.
• Perform frequent service measurements and report per markets to assess the performance.
• Part of my responsibility to be vigilant on the number of monthly targeted number of ARs to be closed by the Team.
• Conduct regular weekly meetings with customer, RF, No-Harm, CTA and OPs teams to obtain and provide available status on critical/high priority and customer impacting ARs.
- Achievements: Manage from Resolve to Closure above 1,100 ARs in a period of 10 months timeframe.
EE / Telecom Engineering
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering / Telecommunications.
- Also held a Dipl. in NUclear Electronics at Argonne National Labs & University of Chicago.
- PMP & Sigma Certifications in process.