Valid Driver’s License
Airstreams Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program Certificate
• Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate
• CADWELD Certificate
Authorized Climber and Rescue Certificate
Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card
OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card
Capstan Hoist Certificate
Electrical & Electrical Metering Safety Certificate
Education and Training
Airstreams Renewables, Inc.
Renewable Energy & Communications Tower Technician Program
Accelerated training on various aspects of electrical, mechanical and technical skills required to safely
troubleshoot and service renewable energy and communication tower equipment with an emphasis on safety.
U.S. Army Air Assault School
School focusing on the mastery of rappelling techniques and sling load procedures, skills that involve intense concentration and a commitment to safety and preparation
United States Army Non-commissioned Officers Academy
Basic Leaders Course
Students are provided opportunities to practice and demonstrate what they are taught in a fast-paced and challenging atmosphere. They are placed in a leadership and evaluated on their leadership abilities.
Career History and Accomplishments
United States Army
Infantryman, Fort Bliss, TX, U.S. Army
• Conducted daily preventive maintenance on armored vehicle valued at $1M, by introducing efficient troubleshooting procedures of the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems with an emphasis on work place safety, production was increased by 10% and safety incidents and man-hours where reduced significantly.
• Conducted regular risk assessments assuring all hazards where identified and mitigated or avoided during mutable training and real-life operations resulting in successful completion of all operational taskings.
Infantryman, Fort Campbell, KY, U.S. Army
• Responsible for the set up and operating of vehicle communication systems in in accordance Army regulations and Company Standards Operating Procedures.
• Operated vehicle through hazardous work zones and ensure all personnel where properly trained and aware of all safety hazards in the area of operations, with a focus on overhead hazards.
• Conducted weekly safety training for all personnel assigned to the area of operations, with a focus on electrical hazards, and vehicle maintenance being conducted in accordance with Army Technical Manuals and all Company maintenance and safety SOP’s. Resulting in zero reported incidents and maintenance being completed in a timely manner.
|Last Resume Update||January 22, 2018|
|Resume File|| AVALOS-Resume-Updated.docx 24.92 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||No|