and willing to climb towers on average of 400 feet and assist in the building and maintenance of wireless
• Willing to serve in an on-call rotation. A team player and have excellent interpersonal communication
skills. Experience with cellular handset RF power amplifier and front end module product design.
• Analogue Filter Design, Microwave Amplifier Design and Antenna Fabrication and its Analysis
(Designed and Fabricated Several Low Pass and Band Pass Filters.
• Strong Testing and Measurement Skills (Hands-on Experience on ARM, PowerPC, MIPS, Vector
Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Measuring Receivers, mixers,
synthesizers, Signal Generators, Power Meters etc. S-parameter measurements, Calibration, RF
Power and Tuned RF Measurements, Reflection and VSWR/ Return Loss).
P ROFESSIONAL E XPERIENCE
Knight Enterprises, U.S.A August 2017- Present
• Read blueprints or technical diagrams. Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
• Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers.
• Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools.
• Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electric Code.
• Provide direct customer support when required. Identify electrical problems.
L&P Contraacting Greensboro, NC, U.S.A October 2015 – July 2017
Cell Site Engineer
• Responsible for the on-site integration and activation of new service that includes macro / micro, small
cells, distributed antenna systems and network facilities deployed in market.
• Performed all drive testing activities required to support the network build program (new cells, EVDO,
CDMA and LTE carrier additions etc.) including data collection activity.
• Monitored network performance (using SMS alerts, Real Time Tools, stats reports).
• Analyzed sites on a sector / cell site level using network tools to determine if any PIM / interference is
present. Takes the initial steps with the use of PIM test equipment / Spectrum analyzer to support on-
site testing of the antenna system and over the air interference analysis to identify the source.
PTCL, Islamabad, Pakistan November 2010 – August 2015
Cell Site Engineer
• Performed preventative and remedial maintenance on all base station and transmitter equipment.
Performed installation and optimization of same. Performs routine building and grounds maintenance.
• Participated in on-call rotation within a specified coverage area and to work various shifts
• Performed these duties for in-building, small cell, and DAS equipment, which often involves working in
a customer-facing environment to solve complex problems with vague/little to no guidelines.
• Read, understand, and execute methods of procedures (MOPs) and ensure technical standards are
adhered to and no adverse effects will be caused in the network.
E DUCATION & AFFILIATIONS
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University Graduated September 2010
Bachelors of Science in Electronic Engineering (Registered Engineer)
|Last Resume Update||August 8, 2017|
|Resume File|| Resume.pdf 132.92 kB|