Michael J. Key
1119 Williston Road
Aiken, South Carolina 29803
PO Box: 5555 Zip: 29804
Dear Prospective Employer:
In the interest of exploring opportunities with your organization, I have enclosed my resume for your review. Specifically, I am seeking to expand my experience and training as a Tower Climber.
My strong work ethic and attention to detail would prove extremely valuable to a company that makes customer services its top priority. I am self-motivated and energetic, and I can communicate well with customers, staff, and management to get the job done. I also listen effectively when given specific orders. I am a person who takes initiative when there are things to be done. More importantly, I respond positively to supervision whenever it’s given.
Please let me know as soon as possible when we can meet to discuss mutual interest. Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response.
|Last Resume Update||April 19, 2017|
|Resume File|| MIchaelTowerRes1.docx 27.22 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|
|Years Experience||0-6 months|
Basic Cell Tower Installation
• Fundamental elements of wireless technology to tower installation, wireless networks, application, service and a basic technical overview of spectrum principles.
• Principles of electricity, safety standards and line worker tools.
• Safe work habits, protective equipment use and correct tower climbing techniques.
• Fundamentals of fall protection, rescue theory and tower safety practices for a competent worker.
• Recognition of fall hazards; regulation and use of full body harnesses, energy absorbing lanyards, self-retracting lifelines, vertical lifelines, fall arrest systems, ladder climbing systems, work positioning lanyards and anchorage selection.
• Utilization of cable accessories and carrier installation standards for a broad cross section of wireless construction, including communication cables, weatherproofing, handling, support and grounding the components of cell systems, and installation quality guidelines of areas of construction that have the highest frequency of defects.