• Improved skills in effectively listening to instructions and following it with attention to detail.
• Trained and excelled in various water purification units
McNeal Site development services - Kennesaw, GA - March 2013 to July 2015
Job duties include climbing and performing work on cell towers typically 400’ or less, and performing work
on the ground.
Day to day activities include:
Rigging ropes on the tower
Installing coaxial cable or hybrid fiber/power cable
Attaching pipes to steel cross members
Attaching antennas to the pipes
Drilling holes in steel
Loading/unloading material, tools/equipment, supplies and layout/prep for work at site
Multiple completed sites ranging from complete AT&T LTE and UTMS setups to diaplexers and TMAs.
Cadwelding, grounding, wire up squids, mount gin poles.
Allied Barton Security - Chattanooga, TN - 2011 to 2013
Ensured the safety of the client and all visitors and contractors working in assigned area.
• Promoted to Shift Supervisor after 2 Months of Hire because of excellent work.
• In charge of leading up to 10 Security Officers to make sure they are doing the job expected of them and
they have everything they need (uniform, equipment and lunch breaks.)
• Made the Shift Schedules and made sure to minimize unnecessary overtime and address payroll
discrepancies as needed.
• Assisted loss prevention in minimizing internal theft in the workplace by reviewing camera footage and taking
notes and writing reports.
• Experience in handling and proper disposal of confidential materials as needed.
• Experienced in monitoring and logging in incoming and outgoing Trucks that enters the Truck Yard
• Granted access to employees and prevented unauthorized personnel in the facilities.
• Ensured that all Officers are coming to work on time and in proper uniform.
Desoto County Alternative Center
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Project oriented, sticking to a task until completed.
• Successful in learning and comprehending new systems and methods
• Very well organized and able to meet deadlines.
• Able to make difficult decisions in stressful situations.
• CPR and AED certified (American Heart Association)
|Last Resume Update||November 7, 2015|
|Resume File|| Nicholas-Wolfe.pdf 8.19 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|
|Years Experience||1 1/2|