Skills and Qualifications
Valid Driver’s License
Bilingual in English-German
Automated Supply Accounting System (SAP Based)
Training and Mentoring
Airstreams Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program Certificate
• Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate
• CADWELD Certificate
Authorized Climber and Rescue Certificate
Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card
OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card
Capstan Hoist Certificate
Electrical & Electrical Metering Safety Certificate
Education and Training
Airstreams Renewables, Inc.
Renewable Energy & Communications Tower Technician Program
Accelerated training on various aspects of electrical, mechanical and technical skills required to safely
troubleshoot and service renewable energy and communication tower equipment with an emphasis on
Coastline Community College
Associates of Arts, (Supply Chain Management)
Career History and Accomplishments
United State Army
• Responsible for scheduled preventive maintenance on 6 5-ton transport vehicles and 4 one and quarter ton trucks assuring safe maintenance procedures were followed effectively saving the Company $360k annually and reducing man-hours by 150 for 6 consecutive years.
• Planned, organized and supervised numerous property transactions using various systems, ensuring mission accomplishments were met in a timely manner or ahead of schedule. Coordinated the movement of 200,000 lbs. of equipment worth over $45M maintaining 100% accountability with zero loss
• Ensured 100% spending accuracy of 5 Government Credit cards with a $350K budget adhering to all Department of Defense policies regarding fraud, waste and abuse. Managed and tracked Company’s equipment worth more than $289 M without compromise.
• Conducted weekly and daily safety briefing focusing on hazards in the workplace and shop procedures as per Company’s established standard operating procedures and published Army Safety regulations. Tracked and recorded all recordable and reportable incidents, resulting in minimal safety infractions over a six-year period.
|Last Resume Update||October 25, 2017|
|Resume File|| Stark-Final.doc 47 kB|