Assistant Custodian – Responsible for overall maintenance and security of Caddo Parish schools. Supervisor of night staff ensuring all under duties were finalized. Up keep of all mechanical equipment. Ensured any upsets of flow were promptly recognized, recorded and repaired. Responsible for the schools grounds as in maintaining grass, pruning of shrubs, fertilizer, herbicides and insecticides.
TARGET OILFIELD SERVICES October 2012-December 2014
Project Laborer-Assembly of non-slip track guard and support bridges for safety and protection of structural containment berms. Delivery and maintenance, cleaning and recovery of containment system, location reclamation and proper disposal of regulated and hazardous materials.
VALUE PLACE March 2011 – October 2012
Property Attendant-Sanitation of all public spaces, ensuring upmost customer satisfaction with use. Maintained all plumbing, engaged in light electrical work, minor and major repairs for entire grounds including building structures and remodels. Installation of floors, all lavatory Daily log of complaints received and repairs completed.
SHREVEPORT GREEN September 2009 – February 2011
Crew Leader/Supervisor-Landscaping, supervised and assisted in completion of all beautification projects/task, built recycling bins and insured quality of mass production. Truck load and unloading with fork lift. Filled out daily reports of accomplishment and set forth next day job requirements for crew.
JCFODALE ENERGY LLC FEBRUARY 2006- SEPTEMBER 2009
Assists the operator in rigging up and down, lining up the well service rig with the well.
• Sets hydraulic jacks, handles pads/boards and assists in attaching the guy wires to the anchor.
• Responsible for all elevated work associated with rigging up/down (i.e. removing
• horse head from pumping unit).
• Responsible for all work performed for the rod basket and tubing board (transferring rods and
• tubing from the vertical racks to the elevator), performs servicing on the well.
• Drives the crew truck as needed.
• Operates tubing elevators for standing tubing in derrick.
• Assists in picking up or laying down tubing, manually lifting the tubing from the rack onto the
• work floor or vice versa.
• Assists in walking the rods when laying down rods.
• Reports any safety hazards, accidents or maintenance issues to the rig supervisor.
• Ensures that work carried out is in compliance with company policies and procedures and
• according to safety regulations.
• May be required to work floors or operate the rig when needed.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ability to diagnose root causes of mechanical problems
Able to bring forth both conventional and unconventional solutions
Capable to work quickly under pressure
Effective in a wide range of situations
Huntington High School 2004
Grambling State Universityxxx-xxx-xxxx
|Last Resume Update||May 5, 2020|
|Resume File|| Resume-official.txt 4.06 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||No|