Network and Computer Systems Administrator
U S ARMY - September 1992 to Present
Worked on, installed, and maintained computer networks and telephone systems, along with radio
Top Prospect Consulting - New York, NY - June 2016 to July 2016
Pulled and installed CAT5,CAT6,CAT 6A. Terminated.
Aerotech, Inc. - Greenville, SC - June 2016 to June 2016
Helped install solar panels.
Verigent, LLC - Mooresville, NC - May 2016 to May 2016
Pulled and installed CAT5,CAT6,CAT 6A.
Robert Half - Greenville, SC - March 2016 to May 2016
Pull CAT6 cable pull fire alarm cable
Verigent, LLC - Mooresville, NC - January 2016 to March 2016
I pulled CAT 5 CAT 6 cable and terminate pulled and terminate fiber .Installed WIFI access points.Read blue
Ability to read blue prints .
Robert Half Technology - Greenville, SC - November 2015 to December 2015
Pulled CAT 5,CAT 6,CAT 6A and Fiber optic cable .Terminated cables and punched down switches .
TEKsystems - Greenville, SC - April 2015 to November 2015
Pulled and installed CAT5,CAT6,CAT 6A. Also pulled and help installed and terminate fiber optic.And helped
splice fiber optic.Pulled and help installed audio video cables and 90 inch TVs .
Got to work with fiber optic,splicing and terminating.Working with computer networking racks.
Pack IQ - Anderson, SC - October 2013 to April 2015
Assembled racks and repaired broken containers
Integral Solutions Group - Spartanburg, SC - February 2013 to May 2013
Read plans, instructions, or specifications to determine work
• Signal equipment operators to facilitate alignment, movement, or adjustment of machinery, equipment, or
• Measured, marked, or record openings or distances to layout
areas where construction work will be performed.
• Loaded, unloaded, and identify building materials, machinery, or tools, distributed them to the appropriate
locations, according to project plans or specifications.
Cable Installation Technician
Prince telecom, Piedmont - January 2007 to December 2009
Travel to customers' premises to install, maintain, or repair audio and visual electronic reception equipment
• Splice cables, using hand tools, epoxy, or mechanical
• Measure signal strength at utility poles, using electronic test
• Set up service for customers, installing, connecting, testing, or adjusting equipment.
• Place insulation over conductors or seal splices with moisture- proof covering.
• Install equipment such as amplifiers or repeaters to maintain the strength of communications transmissions.
• Explain cable service to subscribers after installation and collect any installation fees that are due.
AS in Computer Science
ITT Tech - Greenville, SC
2012 to 2014
Skills • Operation and Control
• Equipment Maintenance
• Systems Analysis
• Systems Evaluation
|Last Resume Update||August 9, 2016|
|Resume File|| Ronald-Buddin-7.pdf 9.1 kB|