- Received and prepared all the supplies to perform daily and monthly assignments.
- Maintained equipment and tools available in excellent condition.
- Observed the vehicles functioning, provided adequate maintenance and care.
- Worked at high altitude (250 ft.) and bad weather conditions.
- Installed TMA antennas, cable, connectors, security cameras and electrical devices.
- Unloaded packages from the truck and stored them properly in the warehouse.
- Maintained a clean work environment, and kept tools and equipment used for unloading and loading goods in their assigned places.
- Held responsibility for quality control of products and goods stored in the warehouse and made sure that they were not damaged.
- Maintained accurate records of the materials received and transported out of the warehouse; submitted records to the senior manager.
- Organized groups to meet the company goals in a specific period of time.
2012 - 2014
Dinamic Tower Communication
2009 - 2012
Trujillo Alto, P.R.
2005 - 2007
|Last Resume Update||January 12, 2015|
|Resume File|| Rubens-Resume.doc 47.92 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||No|