Middle Tennessee State University – Murfreesboro, TN - Bachelor of Science Degree
Major: Construction Industry Management
Minor: Business Administration
McHugh Construction, Chicago, Illinois June 2016 – July 2017
• Created 3D models and drawings used for layout of building.
• Created a detailed logistics plan for each project.
• Generated accurate quantity takeoffs for ordering concrete and formwork.
• Generated RFI’s and reviewed submittals.
• Monitored jobsite activities to ensure field accuracy.
Thornton Tomasetti, Chicago, Illinois February 2015 – April 2016
Building Information Modeler
• Worked directly with project engineers to detail complex connections for fabrication on Hudson Yards
• Coordinated with architects and engineers to develop and model structural drawings.
• Extracted data from field scans to generate calculations for design.
Silver Slate Group, New York, New York May 2014 – January 2015
• Analyzed architectural drawings and jobsite conditions to accurately assess cost estimates.
• Utilized estimating software to finalize figures for bids and change orders.
• Produced detailed quantity takeoffs for purchase orders.
• Worked with suppliers to find the most cost efficient solutions.
• Oversaw site work and produced shop drawings for laborers.
Schuster Construction Company, Owings Mills, MD January 2012 – February 2014
Virtual Construction Detailer
• Created 3D models of company projects using Tekla Structures.
• Detailed rebar for fabrication and created rebar shop drawings.
• Provided management with concrete estimate to aid in creating pour scheduling.
• Worked directly with superintendents to develop an optimum construction plan.
• Proficient in the AutoCAD, Revit, and Tekla Structures computer programs
• Blue print reading
• ACI Field Testing & Concrete Flatwork Technician Certification
• Designing and Proportioning concrete mixtures
(Portfolio available upon request)
|Last Resume Update||August 22, 2017|
|Resume File|| SDH-Resume.pdf 91.27 kB|