*Ret ATC 200/300
*Fiber Optic visual and power testing ,
* LTE RRU/Antenna, UMTS RRU/Antenna, CDMA RRU/Antenna, Generator Systems
* Shelter Wiring/FIF Rack, Ice Bridge Installation, Underground/Above Ground Conduit Runs, 24/-48 DC Power Runs
and Termination, 120/240 AC Power Runs and Termination , Concrete Pads/Concrete Tower Bases, Heavy Equipment
Operation (back-hoe, skid-steer, loader, excavator, grader, rollers), Trenching, CAD Weld, Structural Welding (mig,
tig, arc, brazing) , Fabrication, Tower/Shelter/Equipment Grounding and Halos, Generator Sets/Maintenance ,
Compound Grading/Leveling/Excavation, Fiber Runs
· Tower Stack with Crane (self- support, monopole, guyed)
· Boom/Sector Mount Decommission/Installation in excess of 500’
· Antenna/RRU Replacement/Installation
· D/C Surge/breakers Installation
· Platform/Crow’s Nest Installation · Tower Structural Upgrade (beef- ups)
· Guyed Wire Replacement
· LTE/UMTS/CDMA/GSM/AWS Upgrades (ATT, Verizon, Sprint, US cellular, T-Mobile)
· Coax Hardline Repair/Replacement and Hybrid trunk installations
1420 Alamendra st las Cruces,NM 88001 xxx-xxx-xxxx email@example.com
iconic communications — foreman/top hand
03/2019 to 11/2019, New York,NY
5g upgrades for AT&T in Minnesota market
Foreman/Top-hand of 3-4-man tower crew on complete technology and structural upgrades for AT&T (Nokia)
Tilson Technology — Build Crew Field Supervisor, Maintenance/Troubleshooting Lead 10/2/17-
10/2017 to 2/2019, Portland, ME
* Foreman/Main lead for Sprint (West TX/NM market through Ericsson) and AT&T Troubleshooting crew (OKC Market
-New site builds (NSB), Civil work, Carrier upgrades for TMO, Sprint,
AT&T, US Cellular, Verizon and various service providers/tower owners)
*Install ice bridges, cable trays, build concrete forms for foundations that support shelters, cabinets and towers.
* Complete and submit all necessary COPs (photos, testing results, permits, etc.) required by customer.
* Ensure all work/workers are preforming to customer speci cations
*Preform RF Sweeps, DTF tests etc. on all sizes of coax lines using Anritsu Gear.
* ODM Fiber testing (visual, power/db, fault, loopback testing)
Velocity Solutions — Field Supervisor/ Top Hand
8/2015 to 10/2017, Las Cruces
Lead tower and civil crews on turn-key cell site construction
* Shelter sets, tower stacks,
* Carrier upgrades and troubleshooting existing equipment.
* Fill out and turn in all necessary close out packages and photos required by customer.
*Ensure all work performed is to customer speci cations as well as existing building and electrical codes that apply in a
timely and cost-effective manner.
las Cruces high school
08/2002 to 04/2006
|Last Resume Update||February 13, 2020|
|Resume File|| PDF-document.pdf 71.63 kB|