● OSHA 10 certified
● Certified in safe climbing, RF awareness, confined spaces and CPR
● Experienced with fiber optics and coax installation
● Skilled climber at heights in excess of 400'
● Experienced with schematics and flow charts
● Able to work outside in harsh environments
● Great team player with the ability to take on a leadership role
● Hard worker with excellent punctuality
Top Hand Tower Climber, Atlas Solutions Nov 2014- Present
● Responsible for maintaining cell sites across multiple states. This includes running coax and fiber lines,
mounting cellular antennas and trouble shooting. Due to the risks involved, this position required
incredible attention to detail on safety procedures, including safe climbing, RF awareness, CPR, rescue
climbing and following all OSHA requirements, as well as performing a daily Job Safety Analysis and daily
tower structure and equipment inspections. During this time, I have advanced positions from a tower
climber to a top hand and am now second in charge of a crew of 3-4 workers.
Tower Climber, Bluestream Professional Services July 2014 - Nov 2014
● Responsibilities included performing daily inspections to ensure OSHA guidelines and safety procedures
were being performed at all times, as well as tower structure and equipment inspections. Was also
responsible for running lines, mounting cellular antennas and troubleshooting.
Tower Climber, General Dynamics IT September 2013 - July 2014
● Was part of a 2 man Tiger Team, responsible for traveling to different sites and performing audits, trouble
shooting and performing necessary repairs to cellular sites. Audits focused on quality and construction
details of the site, as well as a full safety inspection of the integral structure and work that had been
Tower Climber, Civil Solutions Inc Jan 2013 - September 2013
● Responsibilities included running coax and fiber lines, mounting cellular antennas and trouble shooting.
Squad Leader, Abrams Tank Mechanic, US Army November 2006 - July 2010
● Responsibilities included following highly strict safety guidelines, repairing and maintaining all vehicles
assigned to the unit, as well as maintaining personal physical fitness and combat readiness. Completed a
12 month deployment during OIF 07-08.
Available upon request.
|Last Resume Update||July 30, 2018|
|Resume File|| Resume-2.pdf 43.52 kB|