Wilson MondesirWilson Mondesir3099 NW 48th Ave. Apt. 149
I am seeking a position as a warehouse employee.
• Ability to lift up to 100 pounds of material
• Experience in operating general warehouse equipment used to load and unload trucks
• Good at sorting, labeling and weighing warehouse goods and materials
• Ability to transport goods to designated area in an accurate amount of time
• Excellent at following warehouse safety procedures and wear proper attire
Career Xchange/Wal-Mart,Boca Raton,FLZone the store, which involves bringing stocked items forward so that shelves appear full and Process freight
Create new displays on end caps and fill shelves with merchandise in a stable manner.
Offer to help customers who are within 10 feet of them.
Waiter/Busboy Cielito Lindo, Pompano Beach, FL
Greet and provide fast and friendly customer service.
Present menus to customers and answer questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
Check with customers to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
Clean a tables and dishes and reset each table promptly.
Set up and breakdown dining room for each shift and closing.
Machine Operator List Industry, Deerfield Beach, FL
Operate welder machine
Keep work area in order
Shipping & Receiving Clerk/Machine Operator
Bennett Marine, Deerfield Beach, FL
Placed boats on pallets and prepare them for shipment
Built hydraulic pumps for boats using special machinery
Stocker K-mart, Deerfield Beach, FL
Certification A&A Forklift Services
|Last Resume Update||March 3, 2015|
|Resume File|| Wilson-Mondesir-Resume.docx 20.26 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||No|