Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, CA March 2013 – January 2017
Hospital Corpsman 3rd Class, Physical Therapy Technician
• Inventoried, maintained, and utilized top of the line medical equipment that aided in the recovery of service
• Maintained 100% staff accountability while serving as clinic supervisor, resulting in increased patient satisfaction
and reduced short staff situations.
• Learned and employed new treatment techniques from leaders on the fly that reduced patient pain and
improved physical function.
ICS Communications Colorado Springs, CO February 2017 – Present
• Utilized interpersonal skills to provide product education and an outstanding experience to customers during
cable installation appointments, resulting in fewer service calls
• Installed aerial and underground cable lines in a variety of environments requiring safe and efficient usage of
large ladders, usage of proper fall arrest gear, and employment of a variety of hand tools.
• Managed radio frequency signal levels using CATV meter and knowledge of factors affecting signal levels to
diagnose and rectify service impacting issues.
Education and Training
Medical Education Training Command Fort Sam Houston, TX April 2012 – March 2013
• USN Hospital Corpsman Technical Training and Physical Therapy Technician Program
|Last Resume Update||February 9, 2018|
|Resume File|| TYLERRESUME.pdf 51.16 kB|