|Company Location||600 North Greenfield Parkway|
|Category||Site Acquisition, Tower Climber, Tower Foreman, Tower Hand, Tower Lead|
As an industry leader, OCI offers a wide range of construction services in the open/merit shop arena to telecom providers. Our services are available through direct hire or subcontract options utilizing open-shop labor in support of EPC projects. We also do construction-only work in the information market.
We have delivered solutions for more than 60,000 wireless sites alone. In the wireline sector, we have developed infrastructure projects for commercial carriers and public and private utilities across the U.S.
Telecommunications Service Areas
• Telecommunication installation
• Tower erection
• Frequency re-banding
• Power upgrades and power backup systems
• Testing and commissioning
• OSP construction
• $1000 sign-on bonus for experienced tower climbers (3+ years exp. Climbing towers)
• The positions are full time, permanent W2 roles and include:
- Competitive pay rates & per diem based on location of work
- 40-60 hours per week with 1.5x OT after 40 hrs
- 4 weeks on, 5 days off
- If over 250 miles from home, $250 towards travel and keep per diem
- Safety training and accreditation provided as necessary
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance available from day 1
- Paid National Holidays
- Paid Vacation accrued from day 1
- 2 weeks paid company training w/ travel & accommodation provided
- Weekly pay cycle
Black & Veatch Holding Company, its subsidiaries and its affiliated companies, complies with all Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) affirmative action laws and regulations. Black & Veatch does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender Identity and expression, disability, veteran status, pregnancy status or other status protected by law.
By valuing diverse voices and perspectives, we cultivate an authentically inclusive environment for professionals and are able to provide innovative and effective solutions for clients.
Current job openings at Overland Contracting
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.