|Company Location||1222 Vine Street, Suite 301|
|Category||Electrician, RF engineer, Telecom Engineer, Tower Climber, Tower Foreman, Tower Hand, Tower Lead, Welder, Others|
PEARCE SERVICES is proud to be one of our nation’s leading service providers for critical telecom and network infrastructure. With over 2,000 team members, operating out of 25 offices throughout the country, we have delivered solutions for more than 50,000 wireless and wireline sites for commercial carriers, and public and private utilities with over across the U.S. With our collaborative powerhouse teams, comprehensive service offerings, and national footprint, we are the nation’s desired strategic partner for telecom assets maintenance, repair, and expansion.
We are committed to providing an inclusive environment where our employees thrive and perform impactful work. Pearce offers a positive, family-friendly and innovative culture with work/life balance, opportunities for growth, competitive compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life insurance, PTO/holidays, and a company-matching matching 401(k) retirement plan. Also provided are a company truck, phone, laptop, or tablet (as required for your role), safety training and accreditations, and all necessary tools and safety equipment.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICE AREAS
1) Wireless Services: A comprehensive suite of cell site tower and ground services including line & antenna, microwave, HVAC, power & electrical (generator, battery, power plant), site maintenance, and inspection services.
2) Wireline Services: Turnkey expansion and repair services for outside plant remote terminals in broadband and fiber networks.
3) Engineering and Professional Services: OSP design engineering and consulting solutions for network planning
4) Network Services: Inside plant engineering, installation services, and turn-key management of ongoing network operations for wireline, wireless and hybrid networks.
Pearce Services believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment, including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. Pearce Services is a drug-free company. Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check, motor vehicle report (MVR), and pre-employment drug screen.
Learn more about Pearce Services at www.Pearce-Services.com
Apply for opportunities at Pearce Services: https://www.pearce-services.com/careers/
Current job openings at Pearce Services
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.