This course targets specific topics:
- What are energy isolated areas
- What is Lockout/Tagout
- Need to know definitions
- Identification and Control of RF Hazard Areas
- When you need to use Lockout/Tagout
- Who is authorized to use Lockout/Tagout
- Minimum requirements for the Lockout of energy isolating devices
In this class you will learn the steps for a PROPER Lockout/Tagout procedure. This procedure will show you how to clearly and specifically outline the scope, purpose, authorization, rules, and techniques to be utilized for the control of hazardous energy, and the means to enforce compliance!
Each student must receive a passing score on the test before they can print their certificate of completion.
All courses available for review for 90 days from the date of activation. During this time you can go back and review information at any time.
RSI’s Training is the “Standard for RFR Certification”
RSI Virtual University Courses are available 24 hours / 7 days a week.