When used with a chest strap and the Ascension or Basic rope clamps, the Croll makes for a simple and efficient system for ascending fixed lines. The angled attachment hole keeps the device properly aligned on the chest.
- Chrome-plated steel cam with angled teeth and self-cleaning slot securely grips the rope, even in muddy or icy conditions
- Ergonomic trigger allows one-handed installation and removal
- The angled attachment hole keeps the device properly aligned on the chest for better efficiency
- Upper hole is used to attach shoulder strap
- Safety catch prevents the cam from opening too far, thus helping to keep the rope captured for added safety
- Material(s) : aluminum for the frame, chrome steel for the cam, nylon for the trigger
- For use with ropes between 8 and 13 mm in diameter
Used with a BASIC ascender or with an ASCENSION handled ascender for rope ascents
Toothed cam with self-cleaning slot optimizes performance under any conditions (e.g. frozen or dirty ropes)
Stainless steel cam has better resistance to corrosion. Stainless steel wear plate for improved durability
Open the catch by pinching for simple, quick manipulation. Lower hole angled to keep the CROLL chest ascender flat. Upper hole for attaching a TORSE shoulder strap and keeping the ascender in position
Weight: 90 g. Rope: for use with single ropes between 8 and 11 mm. Certification(s): CE EN 567, UIAA?