- Manage employees to deliver all of customers needs and expectations.
- Brought many satisfied and loyal customers due to my superior customer service skills.
- Started in Technology where I was responsible for the diagnosis and repairs of laptops and desktops, and some networking.
- Took on the objective of customer satisfaction where I have raised the statistics from 85.5% to 94% satisfaction in a matter of 3 weeks.
- Overtook logistics team, managing and setup the stores during after hours, prepping it for success with speedy signage placement, and inventory control management. Insured freight management and completion in a timely manner. All recalls and Corporate buybacks processed and shipped precisely and efficiently.
- Coached and trained associates in all areas of the business inventory and safety protocols. Also trained logistics personnel in proper and efficient stocking techniques and procedures.
- Learned MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point, as well as Adobe software. WFM or Payroll management/ Scheduling and budget.
- Gm department as a stocker / backup manager in 3 different departments.( grocery, GM, Dairy)
- Manage employees and made sure that products were well stocked at all times.
Sintex Minerals (2003-2006)
- Certified Fork Lift driver, ability to multitask, as I handled shipping orders with speed and precision.
- Helped production and organization by picking and filing orders needed.
- 3 1/2 years experience
Marine Crops (2000-2003)
Superior Customer Service skills
Ability to pay attention to minor detail
Years of experience managing and supreme multitasking abilities
Computer Repairs/ Virus disinfection/ Software Implementation.
|Last Resume Update||October 14, 2015|
|Resume File|| my-resume.docx 36.67 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||No|