Skills and Qualifications· Electrical/Mechanical Theory
· Electrical Metering
· Crane Rigging
· Basic Hydraulics
· Computer Literate · Technical Support
· Forklift Operation
· Customer Service
· Problem Solving
· Team player
Certifications· ENSA Safe Access & Rescue Wind Certificate · American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card · ENSA Authorized Climber – Telecom NATE Certificate · Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate · Electrical & Electrical Metering Safety Certificate · Signalperson Certificate · Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate · Accumulator Charging Certificate · OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card · CADWELD Certificate · Airstreams Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program Certificate
Education and TrainingAirstreams Renewables, Inc.
Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program
Accelerated training on various aspects of mechanical, electrical, and technical skills required to
safely troubleshoot, diagnose, and service renewable energy and communication tower equipment
with an emphasis on safety. 2014
Career History and AccomplishmentsConvergys Corporation Technical Support and Issue Resolution Representative 09/2013-09/2014 · Assist customers with wireless accounts.
· Technical troubleshooting for wireless phone issues, walk customers through process to resolve tech issues.
· Impeccable customer service.
· Trained in new products and procedures Walmart Remodel Crew/Cashier 12/2011-12/2012 · Operated equipment to lift shelves and move to alternate location.
· Cleaned area to ready for maintenance and paint crew.
· Later performed cashier duties after remodel was complete.
· Outstanding Customer Service
· Prep areas for remodel. Remove old fixtures
|Last Resume Update||April 7, 2015|
|Resume File|| Chelsea-Shearer.doc 45.5 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|