I am working for a company as top tier Leader and Employee. I lead my teams with courage, innovation, creativity and a positive attitude.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 14 years of experience in Manufacturing, International Business, Sales, Program Directing, Project Management and Supply-Chain including but not limited to: procurement, shipping, receiving, warehousing, and inventory control.
- Industries include, Aerospace manufacturing and manufacturing of Textiles and Fiberglass materials both domestically and internationally.
- Five additional years experience in ownership of a personal business, leadership, lean and 5S based business, team building, goal-setting and achievement.
Boeing South Carolina Flight-line Operations and Delivery
Charleston, SC April 15, 2011-Present
Supply Chain Team Lead & Business Analyst
- Cross Functional Coordinator of communication between multiple departments of MMO, Human Resources, Upper Level Management and Senior Level Management
- Leads presentations of report results to Senior Management to be used in business plan and strategy development; Develop savings and avoidance reports
- Directs the reviews of product, direct materials and indirect material inventory/availability using demand forecasts, historical orders and software tools in order to support the operations plans and customer demand of the plants
- Analyzes performance data in order to identify business plan variances using established systems and problem solving
Race Operations Inc.
Charleston, SC September 2013-January 2014
Director of Race Operation Southeast Region
- Create and fulfill the vision of the event for sponsors, charity partners and the local running community, while implementing all aspects of the operational plan for the event
- Hire and supervise Assistant Race Director, Athlete Services Manager, and hourly staff for week of event
- Provide all reporting to Race Operations Senior Leadership
- Manage and properly track budget and expenditures
- Negotiate and obtain all permits; facilitate communication with each location to ensure successful planning and event execution
Eruption Clothing Inc. & Centered Movement LLC
Orange County, CA and Charleston, Sc
Oct. 2009-April 2011
- Directed and collaborated with all support center departments (i.e. Finance, Marketing, HR, Training, Risk Management, etc.) in the execution of business plans within the assigned district /area
- Creates and implements long range, strategic goals for business
- Owner and manager of health education and sport business
- Directed the Corporate Wellness program for the City of North Charleston and all its Employees
- Directed all operations and avenues of the business and business needs, lead the path for new programs and implementation of the programs
P-D FiberGlass International & Mansour Associates
Oshatz, Germany & Charleston, Sc Sept. 2004-Oct. 2009
Operations and Purchasing Manager
- Purchasing and contract development for new customers
- Quality Product Inspector and Investigator for Domestic and International Clients and Customers
- Conducted research and filed reports on manufacturing and the engineering of fiberglass products and services all over the world to include Europe and China.
- Reviewed, reported and performed purchasing of materials, equipment for manufacturing/production, and on supply and distribution lines
- Analyzed and reported on cost effectiveness of supply chain
Involved in licensing of manufacturing both Internationally and Domestically
- Product analysis of fiberglass fabrics based out of Latvia Valmeira, under the Preiss Deimler Group, out of Germany
- Managed all inventory and shipments domestic and international
- Researched and analyzed competitors product quality and distribution capabilities
MS The Citadel Charleston, SC 2014
BA McDaniel College Westminster, MD 2002
NCAA All-American Athlete 2002
Professional Athlete 2006-2012
|Last Resume Update||June 17, 2014|
|Address||Charleston, south carolina|
|Years Experience||12 years|