My training, experience, and proven ability as a Technical/Customer Support Specialist will allow me to significantly contribute to your departments division. I’m qualified for this position and can perform tasks within the department to fit you primary needs. After many years of working directly with people in diverse professional settings, I am seeking to leverage my experience in a customer service position within your organization.
I have many years of experience in a variety of fields. In addition to my extensive professional experience, I have strong communication, customer service, and administrative skills. My broad background makes me an excellent candidate for this position. If I’m given the opportunity, I will utilize the experience achieved through many years of assisting internal and external customers. My strong planning and organizational skills coupled with an in-depth analytical approach to problem management will benefit your department’s growth. Furthermore, I am multi-task oriented, enjoy a challenge, and work well with others or independently. I am confident that my experience and personal disposition would be an asset to your organization.
For your convenience, I have attached my resume for your review. I welcome the opportunity to participate in a personal interview to answer any of your questions and better present my qualifications. If you are seeking an Information Systems Technologist who has excellent customer service background and can easily provide optimum support to your division, then please consider what I have to offer.
|Last Resume Update||July 25, 2014|
|Address||Las Cruces, New Mexico|
|Resume File|| Alejo-Daniel-Resume_APR-2014.pdf 323.61 kB|
Information Systems Technologist II
Information Systems Technologist II
Diagnostics and repair of audio, video, fiber optics, signal switching and routing. Direct team to work in compliance and certified with OSHA safety policies and procedures. Supervise a dynamic team during periods of fast-paced mission changes and surge periods. Develop technical and procedural documentation for Combined Arms Collective Training Facility. Analyze and resolved issues with connectivity, hardware, software, server, and operating systems. Submit input to management for periodic reporting. Experience Initializing, installing, resolving technical problems and repairing combat simulation equipment such as targetry, Standard Infantry Targets, Human Urban targets, smell simulators, smoke simulators, and sandbox simulation training networks, software upgrades ,video recording, video editing, audio software, Windows OS, and Microsoft Office Suite. Background in electronics, computer networking, general maintenance, woodwork, electronic/automotive tool use and IT Help Desk customer service. COTS hardware and software.
• Administration for Military Operations on Urban Terrain Instrumentation System.
• Possess the knowledge to be able to maintain targets, facilities, vehicles, tools, government and Raytheon equipment prior, during, and after unit training missions.
• Performed network backup and recovery with Acronis Software.
• Trained technicians in the proper procedures to ensure the MOUT-IS is operational for all scheduled missions
• Determined the life-cycle of each component installed in the MOUT Instrumentation System.
• Carried out the goals and maintenance plan requirements for the successful operation of unit training.
• Supervised the Configuration Management & Inventory Control procedures.
• Administered Maximo Tracking, VMware vSphere Virtualization, Veeam Backup Management Suite, Microsoft Active Directory, SQL 2005 Database.
• Job hazardous analysis (JHA) , material safety data sheets (MSDS), Standard operating procedures (SOP)
• Understand how soldiers train and operate in a range complex.
DEC 2001 New Mexico State University Las Cruces, NM
Associates of Applied Science Electronics Technology degree attained. I have the ability to build electronic systems, components and parts by completing assembly and testing procedures. Develop layouts of work, build and test schematic models, describe systems, components, and parts operating characteristics and malfunctions. Verify system performance and ensure operation of equipment.
JAN 1998 – OCT 1998 DeVry Institute of Technology Irving, TX
Electrical Engineering Emphasis on Technological aspect. Digital Circuits; Emphasis on Alternating and Direct the most recognized of the group. (AC/DC)