Dedicated project manager with over 15 years of experience managing people and projects.
Areas of ExpertiseVendor ManagementConstruction Management
Microsoft Office Suite
Performance ManagementTraining & Development
LTE Modifications Tower LightingTower Modifications
Professional ExperienceCell Site Management, Birmingham Alabama 10/2012 to Present
Project Controls Manager
- Responsible for managing the day to day activities of in-house tower crews, to include: LTE modifications, tower reinforcement, tower lighting repair and tower audits.
- Responsible for finding, vetting and negotiating rates with all tower companies brought on in support of national tower lighting upgrade and repair program. Specific technologies supported: ITL and Flash systems.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and, when necessary, disciplining tower crews used in support of operations in the southeast region.
- Provide accurate daily reporting to clients of all modification and repairs underway.
- Properly trackedfinancials to ensure profitability, accurate invoicing of client and the timely payment of vendors.
- Manage routine site inspectors to ensure they complete all of their quarterly inspections in a timely and accurate fashion.
Professional Poured Walls Inc. Chelsea, Al 4/2005 to 10/2012
- Founded business that grew to 18 employees and specialized in concrete foundations and poured walls.
- Managed all jobs to from sales, estimating, material scheduling, workforce management, inspections throughtopunch-out.
- Directly responsible for accounting and administration ofall business related activities.
- Maintained constant contact with clients to ensure their desires were accurately reflected in blueprints, redlines and takeoffs that were integral to achieving 100% satisfaction.
Vintage Homes, Birmingham, Al 5/2003 to 4/2005
- Scheduled all aspects of residential construction in three turn-key subdivisions.
- Developed own network of subcontractors and managed weekly invoicing and budget related to site work.
- Managed client and realtor expectations by explaining blueprints and providing accurate estimates for any change orders requested.
Aspen Pension Administrators, Albuquerque NM 04/2000 to 5/2003
Project Manager of all conversion and distributions of assigned member retirement plans.
United States Coast Guard, East Coast 09/1992 to 05/2000
Petty Officer 3rd Class
- Search and Rescue for the first 2 ½ years and transferred to administrative duties. Honorably discharged after 8 years of service.
EducationRets Electronics Institute, Birmingham, AlGeneral Study of Electronics and Circuit Boards 1989-1990
Strayer University- Birmingham, Al 2009-2010
Majoring in Database Management
LTE, Wireless Construction, Civil Construction, Excel, PowerPoint, Concrete Foundations, Business Management, Project Management, FAA Lighting, Personnel Management, Residential Construction Management, Blueprints and Redlining.
|Last Resume Update||May 9, 2014|