• Fixing electronics and computer equipment including sensors and data acquisition
interfaces for physics labs.
• Managing lab budgets and purchasing new/replacement equipment/supplies.
• Record keeping of lab experiments, procedures, supplies.
• Teaching students experimental procedures, proper use of lab equipment.
• Designing new physics lab experiments.
JT3 LLC - Edwards AFB, CA - June 2006 to October 2007
• Analyzing very large quantities of test flight data from sensors on military aircraft using
mathematical methods such as Kalman Filters.
• Software technologies used: Access, Excel, UNIX shell scripting, sed, awk, Perl, Microsoft
Visual Studio, C#, C, C++, and FORTRAN.
• Finding patterns in complex data, troubleshooting problem data, automating data analysis,
visualizing data and creating reports of analyzed data.
M.S. in Physics
University at Albany, State University of New York - Albany, NY
2010 to 2011
B.S. in Physics
University of California, Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA
2000 to 2003
Applications: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word
Electronics: DVM, PSpice, Circuit design/simulation, Oscilloscope, Soldering, Spectrum Analyzer
Math Software: MATLAB
Programming: C, C++, FORTRAN, gcc, Java, Microsoft Visual Studio, NetBeans
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX, Windows
Scripting Languages: awk, bash, csh, Perl, sed
|Last Resume Update||June 21, 2014|
|Address||United States of America|
|Resume File|| Fred-Motta-3.pdf 7.11 kB|