I am currently a contractor for Network Evaluation Support Team formally National Helper Quality Center. I am currently providing technical support to field engineers, technicians, and product support who are diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing network/video systems. I have been successful with all assigned projects to ensure timely completion, efficient use of resources, and appropriate technology to meet commitments. I have consistently over the last two years shared ideas and submitted changes or improvements to new or existing products and features, including test and analysis. I have been an advocate to the to Collabera and Vendor staff and ATT management to resolve escalated customer service requests. I have served as a Team Lead, Technical Trainer and Proactive Maintenance Team Member. I have demonstrated with NEST/NHQC I can resolve problems, conduct training, and implement temporary or emergency procedures I am currently responsible for analysis and troubleshooting network/video problems. I have extensive knowledge in policy and procedures associated with this position. I continually review scope of work documentation, recommending additions and changes necessary to successfully complete a project. I have worked closely with the current NEST management staff. I also have a total of 7 year’s experience in the IT field. I worked for BCBS for five years. I have worked for change management for multiple states. I have had experience with purchasing and inventory for remote site locations. I have worked closely on previous team to keep a balance with outside vendors and company staff. I have come up with innovative ideas for cost saving and effective problem solving techniques. I have several years of experience with resolving first and second level analysis and resolving network and computer issues. I have been instrumental in working on global voice and network infrastructure teams responsible for co-ordinate project and circuit upgrade activity. I have been on Voip conversion teams for several sites with BCBS. I have been on LAN upgrade teams. I have been on cross functional teams with BCBS and have worked closely on my current project with ATT for Network and Client relations. I have been working on my current process on end to end management of Data and Voice network systems on a daily basis. I have experience with Data backup and Server Administration for Avaya, Nice, Behavior Analytics and Cisco Servers. I have had experience with assisting with the creation of project Change tickets Attending Change Management Board to present change request for approval Tracking change request resource assignments. This function was a duty with my years at BCBS. I am available for any travel, relocation even at my own expense. I have demonstrated flexibility in my current position with the ability to adapt and provide coverage on a moment’s notice. I have been with the NHQC since the second week of opening the center in Wichita Falls. I am available to stay in this are or relocate if the job requires. I would like the opportunity for an interview for this position.
|Last Resume Update||May 20, 2014|
Team Lead Network Control Specialist/ ELM Engineering
Loop Electronic Maintenance Expert with Mobile Mapping, Ares, Fieldview, Nerv, and Opti AutoCAD Software. DWM Experience and All Programs for ATT Network and Client Management
• In depth knowledge of all NIBS and SDA Process. Quality LSBBT testing SME, Conversion Team with NAFG, Manager and Technician Escalation’s, Compliance Team
• Team Lead, Quality Peer Assessment and Review, Team Reporting, Call Monitoring
• Planning and Project experience.
• Providing Technical Support to field Engineers, Technicians, and Product support who are diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing network/video systems.
• Submissions of changes or improvements to new or existing products and features including test and analysis.
• Advocate to the Collabera Team and Vendor ATT Management step.
• Demonstrated skills with Problem Solving, Analysis, Training, Implement temporary or emergency procedures, and team development.
• Network analysis and Troubleshooting of IPDSL, IPTV, U-Verse, Pots, VOIP and Customer Provided Equipment and the Outside Plant
• Corporate Training of Technical Plant and Process and Procedure.