I have 5 years experience as an Electronics/Communications Technician with strong mechanical abilities. I am looking for a position where i can use experience, special training and capabilities for effective results. I have extremely transferable skills that can be utilized in many different areas of the position
I am ambitious,self disciplined, and work well under pressure with out supervision. I am dependable and demonstrate personal integrity. I believe that my determination to achieve will prove to be asset to the company.
|Last Resume Update||December 1, 2014|
|Resume File|| Jwoodsresume_BPresume.docx 19.87 kB|
Jwoodsresume_BPresume_1.docx 19.87 kB
Jwoodsresume_BPresume_2.docx 19.87 kB
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|
• Industrial/manufacturing repair of UAV aircraft shelters and simulators.
• Remove, troubleshoot, repair and install automated systems controls used to pilot the aircraft.
• Install electrical and electronic components, assemblies, and systems in shelters, using hand tools, power tools including soldering iron.
• Adjust, repair, or replace malfunctioning components or assemblies, using hand, and power tools
• Interpret and redline detailed drawings to insure proper construction of the shelter and its 4000 plus parts and components.
• Installation, maintenance, and repair of Military A.T.C Radar towers and equipment, which required frequent travel to customer sites.
• Working directly with engineering, planning, procurement and the customer to achieve 100% satisfaction.
• Pulling and terminating various gauge cable/wire including Fiber,Cat5e
• Interpret detailed diagrams, schematics and blueprints to insure proper construction, and maintenance of towers and equipment.
• Extensive use of hand and power tools, soldering iron, heat guns, crimping tools.
• Test circuits and components of malfunctioning electronics equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meter, circuit diagrams, polarity probes, and other calibrated hand tools.
• Install, or coordinate installation of, new or modified hardware, software, or programming modules. Also wiring residential and commercial building with cat 5e, coaxial cable, and security alarms.
• Instruct in use of voice and data communication systems, such as voicemail and videoconferencing systems.
• Test circuits and components of malfunctioning telecommunication equipment to isolate sources of malfunctions, using test meter, circuit diagrams, polarity probes, and other hand tools.
• Analyze test reading, computer printouts, and trouble reports to determine equipment repair needs and required repair methods.
• Test repaired, newly installed, or updated equipment to ensure that it functions properly and conforms to specifications, using test equipment and observation.
• Inspect equipment and tools on a regular basis to ensure proper functioning.
• Climb poles and ladders, use truck-mounted boom, and enter areas such as manholes and cable vaults, in order to install, maintain, or inspect equipment.