To obtain a career support position with a company that provides opportunities for advancement based on strong technical and business skills.
- AC/DC Electronics
- Construct integrated circuits
- Oscilloscopes, digital multimeters, wave form generators
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair electronics
- Dip Switches
- Bread Boards
- Over six years of customer service experience
- Knowledgeable in data entry principles
- Statistical coding
- Call Center experience
- Visual Basic Programming
- PC & Network troubleshooting and repair
- Assemble PC’s to the component level
- Install and configure software
- IP Addressing
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Learns new technology and skills at an accelerated rate
- Strong work ethic
- Dedicated and loyal employee
- Team Player
- Motivated Self-Starter
2010 – 2012 ITT Technical Institute Kennesaw, GA
Associate of Science Degree in Computer and Electronics Engineering Technology
2000 – 2002 Polytechnic of lbadan Nigeria
Higher National Diploma in Statistics(HND)
Ordinary National Diploma in Statistics (OND)
2005-2006 University of lbadan
Postgraduate Diploma in Statistics Nigeria
Board Repairer Technician
Responsible for diagnosing, testing and repairing devices by following electrical repair procedures
Handled the responsibility of repairing test equipment and electronic components
Responsible for fixing circuit boards at component level
Maintained electrical systems and equipment to ensure effective operation of system and services
Handled the tasks of preparing documentation like safety logs and repair status for providing and supporting materials
2011 Defender Security Atlanta, GA
Installed and maintained the security systems for business and houses.
Inspected the alarm systems and ensured its working by performing regular tests on the equipment.
Administered the smooth working of equipments with the help of testing instruments such as logic probes and circuit testers. Repaired any faults in the components.
Repaired and replaced the various equipments and components in the systems.
Maintained a record of all the work such as installation, maintenance and repair done on the equipments.
Ensured the smooth working of the system by changing the programs and fixing any broken connections.
2008-2011 Directv Cartersville, GA
Planned the entire installation process by gathering the equipment and the related tools and materials.
Coordinated with the customers to fix a time for the installation by reviewing the orders for the same.
Maintained records of all the installation and repair work carried for the same.
Regulated the satellite TV system to the viewer’s home by installing the equipment and then programming it with the help of codes.
Performed all work of installation according to the standards and the regulations set by the company and government.
Ensured the smooth functioning of the system and testing the signals for the channels.
2005-2007 Folbam Enterprises Nigeria
- Responsible for operation and maintaining rectifiers voltageInstall and monitor devices and calibrate fuel tank2003 – 2004 Department of Statistics Nigeria. Administered questionnaire on field and collection of data
- Assemble and soldering of IC components
|Last Resume Update||May 18, 2014|