Experienced and accomplished in technical support and troubleshooting involving network applications, hardware and software issues. Experienced in Server administration and supporting customers through collecting documentation of customer issues and requirements.
Key Accomplishments includes:
- Managed over 500 PC’s and 3 servers in a total of 3 buildings.
- Upgraded to Window’s 200 servers and installed networked printers.
- Configured and installed routers and IP phones.
- Ghost imaged multiple buildings.
- Successfully trained students and faculty on hardware and software programs.
- Currently managing Windows 2003 server for Lind media.
Experienced in Windows Active Directory and domains
|Last Resume Update||June 27, 2014|
Desktop Support technican
• Troubleshooted hardware software issues Columbus, Ohio
• Installed all new hardware and software
• Remoted into machines to fix issues
• Deployed new machines to customers
• Trained customers on hardware software