Mazzella Welding & Fabrication: 2011 to 2015
Wellsburg, WV 26070
- As the paint department team leader, responsible for finial material inspection, meeting the customer’s requirements through checking paint mixtures, application thickness while maintain plant safety and hygiene requirements.
- Filled customers orders by loading, organizing, and cataloging outbound structural steel to maximized efficient unloading at the job site and material tracking.
- Demonstrated competency at most heavy machinery associated with a steel fabrication, such as Iron Worker’s, vertical and horizontal band saws as wells as numerous industrial power hand tools.
- Competent at essential measurement devises and blue prints reading. Routinely take blue prints through the layout, to cutting to locating elements on structural steel elements.
AmeriCorps June 2014 to August 2014
- Community coordinator for the Brooke County’s Energy Express program.
- Lead and organized the AmeriCorps summer student teachers group activities to support the educational efforts of the fifty grade school students.
- Drove discussions and instilled lesson plans to be in accordance with AmeriCorps standards
- Created daily schedules and objective for staff and students
- Worked closely with the local community to obtain supplies and volunteers vital to a successful summer reading program.
Awards and Accolades: Education:
Army Service Ribbon Army Corps of Engineers, Ft. Leonardwood 2015
Army National Defense Med Attended West Liberty University 2011-2015
|Last Resume Update||October 23, 2015|
|Resume File|| Mark-W-Mazzella3.docx 15.67 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||No|