My objective is to obtain a position in tower climbing utilizing my diverse experience. I have extensive knowledge in varied areas that would it this position ideally. Handling fast paced, dangerous environments as well as unexpected situations are some of my strengths. I am in the National Guard; I have gone through basic training and AIT (Advanced Individual Training). My discipline, respect, physical strength, team leadership and general knowledge of handling unexpected situations that may arise makes me a valuable asset to your organization. I pride myself in having a strong work ethic and I am a fast learner.
*I am bilingual English/Spanish.
QUALIFICATIONS | SPECIAL TRAINING
US ARMY NATIONAL GUARD 2012 | 11 Bravo Infantryman Completed Basic and AIT Training
• Team leader in a Light Infantry Company; responsible for the welfare, fitness, morale and discipline of a four man team; responsible for the individual training and maintenance of their equipment; primary instructor and advisor in the matters of tactics, personnel management and junior leader development; directing my team's tactical employment during offensive and defensive operations.
• As a trained infantryman, I am part of a team who is the main land combat force and backbone of the Army. I was taught the process for defending our country against any threat by land, as well as capturing, destroying and repelling enemy ground forces.
• Perform as a member of a fire team during drills and combat.
• Aid in the mobilization of vehicles, troops and weaponry.
• Assist in reconnaissance missions.
• Process prisoners of war and captured documents.
• Use, maintain and store combat weapons (e.g., rifles, machine guns, antitank mines, night vision equipment, thermal optics, assault rifles, scopes etc.). As a team leader I am responsible for the accountability and maintenance of all assigned MTO&E equipment worth in excess of $250,000.00 in sensitive.
• Job training for infantryman requires 14 weeks of One Station Unit Training, which includes Basic Combat Training and Advanced Individual Training. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and part in the field.
St. LOUIS FIRE DEPARTMENT TRAINING Completed Introductory Training
Trained in basic firefighting techniques.
SKILLS | ABILITIES
Do to my extensive Army training my strengths are in the areas of:
Willingness to accept challenges.
Ability to perform well under stress.
Physically and mentally in shape.
Ability to work as a team member.
Trained in the areas of emergency rescue and health care, EMT.
Extensive experience in the area of team work and group collaboration.
Trained to handle high stress situations calmly with great leadership skills.
Language: Bilingual English/Spanish. Fluent in the understanding and translation of Spanish. Light understanding of Italian, French and Portuguese.
EXPERIENCE |PAST EMPLOYMENT
Rue Lafayette Café : Chef | Manager February 2010-January 2014
Job responsibility included:
Developing and implementing the menu.
In charge of Café inventory.
Responsible for all wholesale food shopping and ordering from vendors.
Cooking as lead Chef and training Sous-Chef.
Highly visible position, I interacted constantly with customers. Kept up with a fast paced demanding work load.
Performed cooking demos on Television for promotion of the Café.
Solely responsible for special events, catering, menu and costing.
Anheuser Busch |Grant’s Farm : Customer Service January 2006-August 2010
Dealing directly with customers in the area of food sales and gift shop.
Responsibilities varied from shifts with retail sales to cooking/food prep.
Responsible for handling Clydesdale horses, moving them from the stables to areas where guests get photographed with the horses.
Trained in caring for goats.
Ran retail store completely with full knowledge of stocking, inventory, sales and cash register procedures, opening and closing procedures.
Trained new employees in all of the above areas.
National Guard, US Army | St. Louis, MO Currently enrolled
IHM – Health Studies | St. Louis, MO Graduated 2010
Degree in EMT
Webster University | St. Louis, MO xxx-xxx-xxxx
St. John Vianney – High School |Kirkwood, MO Graduated 2008
References available upon request.
Pablo Nalerio 4100 Forest Park Ave #524 | St. Louis, MO 63108 |xxx-xxx-xxxx | firstname.lastname@example.org Page 4
|Last Resume Update||June 25, 2014|
|Address||United States of America|
|Resume File|| Pablo-Nalerio-Resume-tower-climber.docx 20.92 kB|