- Crane Rigging - Radio frequency troubleshooting
- Schematics, Diagrams, and Blueprints experience - Radar system troubleshooting
- ENSA Safe Access & Rescue Wind Certificate - American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card
- ENSA Authorized Climber – Telecom NATE Certificate - Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
- Electrical & Electrical Metering Safety Certificate - Signalperson Certificate
- Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate - Accumulator Charging Certificate
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety Card - CADWELD Certificate
- Airstreams Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program Certificate
Education and Training
Airstreams Renewables, Inc. July 2014
Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program
Accelerated training on various aspects of mechanical, electrical, and technical skills required to
safely troubleshoot, diagnose, and service renewable energy and communication tower equipment
with an emphasis on safety.
University of Texas at San Antonio, Bachelor’s Degree in History Dec 2006
Career History and Accomplishments
United States Navy, USS Princeton CG59 Fire Control man April 2008 - to April 2014
- Close-In Weapon System Technician
- Subject matter expert in troubleshooting, preventative and corrective maintenance, operation, and employment of the
Close-In Weapon System and associated subsystems including infrared camera, radar, pneumatic systems, computer
hardware and software systems, electronic systems, transmitter systems, water and air cooled environmental systems,
and train and gear drive systems.
- Radio frequency system operation, maintenance, calibration, and troubleshooting experience.
- Oscilloscope, power sensor operation and troubleshooting experience.
- Divisional safety petty officer and shipboard safety supervisor.
- Shipboard Safety Team member and safety supervisor.
- Crash and Salvage flight deck fire and rescue team member.
SeaWorld, San Antonio Freshwater Aquatic System 2005 - 2008
- Monitored and repaired freshwater aquatic systems ensuring proper flow rates, accurate pH levels, water
temperatures, and water cleansing procedures.
- Trained personnel in daily operations, system maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of freshwater systems.
|Last Resume Update||June 6, 2014|
|Address||United States of America|
|Resume File|| William-Whitehead-tower-technician.pdf 160.34 kB|