appropriate diagnostic equipment. Assist with installing terminals, controllers, and test
equipment and restoring service to nonworking lines and/or equipment to working condition.
Software skill in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Knowledge in Ethernet CAT 5
and CAT 6.
U.S. ARMY, Fort Huachuca, Arizona October 2010- 2013
Cable Systems Installer and Maintainer
- Installs, operates, and performs maintenance on cable and wire systems, to include
Digital Groups Multiplexes, Remote Multiplexing Combiners and repeaters
- Restores voltage protection to telephones, test stations, intermediate distribution
frames, and others related equipment or devices
- Installs, operates, and maintenance PMCS on COMSEC devices
- Performer logistics and system test equipment with voice communications and data
- Voice communications and data communication
J. M Barragaño Biomedical & PM, San Juan, Puerto Rico 2008 – 2010
- Performer to Preventive, Corrective and Predictive Maintenance.
- Troubleshooting to Medical Devices.
- Working with no supervision.
- Handling manuals and electric tools.
Instituto Tecnológico de Puerto Rico, Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico
Associate Degree in Biomedical Engineer
HUB training, 40 HR Optical certification, Multiplex, Advance Electronics, Advance Digitals,
Medical Devices Procedures, Ethernet CAT 5 and CAT 6, C.I.S.C.O.
Active Secret Granted by Department of Defense on 09/2010.
|Last Resume Update||July 28, 2014|
|Address||Canovanas, Puerto Rico|
|Resume File|| Xariel-Perez-resume.pdf 103.88 kB|