Early warning is needed wherever humans are likely to be directly threatened by the presence of RF. In this course you will learn how to determine when you are directly exposed to levels approaching the uncontrolled limits of the FCC regarding RF by showing you how to properly use the Nardalert personal protection monitors.
This course targets specific topics:
- Importance of Safety Protection
- Correct selection of a Nardalert
- Important things to remember when wearing the Nardalert
- How to read the Nardalert
- Exposure Levels
- Important features the Nardalert offers
- How to properly use the Nardalert
- How to properly wear the Nardalert
Course includes trainee testing and upon successful completion of the course the student is able to print a course completion certificate. This course is designed for new hire training and recurrent training of existing employees.
Each student must receive a passing score on the test before they can print their certificate of completion.
All courses available for review for 90 days from the date of activation. During this time you can go back and review information at any time.
RSI’s Training is the “Standard for RFR Certification”
RSI Virtual University Courses are available 24 hours / 7 days a week.