This course targets specific topics:
- Issues Surrounding Co-location Sites
- Steps to Compliance using Best RF Safety Practices
- In-depth Look at MPE Rules and How to Use Them
- Compliance Requirements Mandated by OSHA & FCC
- RF Safety and the Use of Standby Antennas
- Review of High Power Antennas
- RF Safety and Lockout for Tower Climbers
- Power Reduction for RF Safety Compliance
- Contact RF Current Hazards
- Hot Towers and Equipment
- RF Leaks in Equipment Rooms
Course includes trainee testing and upon successful completion of the course the student is able to print a course completion certificate. This course is designed for new hire training and recurrent training of existing employees.
Each student must receive a passing score on the test before they can print their certificate of completion.
All courses available for review for 90 days from the date of activation. During this time you can go back and review information at any time.
RSI’s Training is the “Standard for RFR Certification”
RSI Virtual University Courses are available 24 hours / 7 days a week.