|Company Location||454 W. Stuart Rd.|
|Category||Tower Climber, Tower Hand, Tower Lead|
Career opportunity not just a job! Declaration Networks Group Inc. (DNG) is now hiring for the exciting position of Field Services Technician/Cell Tower Technician to join our StarTouch division to serve our local communities. Looking for a career that makes a difference in people’s lives every day? Then join the DNG and StarTouch team as we connect our communities, schools and homes to the internet and extend cell phone coverage throughout seven states. We are looking for new team members to join our excellent StarTouch team on our mission to create jobs and improve the quality of life in the Northwest USA. Plan to make a difference with your time and talents! We prioritize hiring veterans.
The company has excellent employee compensation and benefits along with flexible work schedules while still getting the job done. The hourly wage range starts between $21-$25 based upon years of experience, training, and current certifications in ANY of the following categories: HVAC, or Tower Tech or Electrical. We'll train for the rest! The company provides overtime pay for hours worked above 40 in a work week, on the job training to improve your technical, project management, and construction skills with paths to foreman and management positions. Due to the network expansion, we are looking for new team members in the following company offices:
• Vancouver, WA
• Bellingham, WA
• Spokane, WA
• Reno, NV
Who are we? Declaration Networks Group Inc. is an award winning and innovative broadband company with two main operating units, NeuBeam and StarTouch. NeuBeam provides residential and small business broadband services to rural communities in six states. StarTouch provides commercial grade microwave and fiber network services to carriers, government, and residential customers. StarTouch Inc, a subsidiary of Declaration Networks Group Inc., is in Bellingham, Washington and has five operational offices supporting statewide microwave and fiber transport networks five states. StarTouch’s business plan is to double the network over the next two years to meet the current customer demand for broadband services. DNG is recognized by INC 5000 as one of fastest growing companies in 2019, 2020 and 2021(pending).
>>>> BEFORE applying, please learn about the profession here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I7lX47iYBs
Candidates should expect to spend up to 70% of their time working directly on communication towers, at tower sites, working at customer locations, and traveling to and from job sites primarily throughout their assigned service territories including Eastern Washington, Southwest Washington, the Washington State Peninsula, Northern Oregon, Idaho, Northeast California, and the Reno/Lake Tahoe Nevada. Approximately 30% of their time will be spent training and improving your technical and operational skills, performing customer installations, uninstalls, and miscellaneous job-related duties in support of our privately-owned microwave broadband network. NO DAY IS EVER THE SAME, and the tower construction project days can be extended from 8 to 12 hours when required to complete the work on site. We have local teams to minimize out-of-region/overnight work, but can redeploy construction and repair teams as needed to keep the essential network operational. Employees looking for additional income can schedule overtime and weekend work when available. The company also minimizes work over the Christmas and New Year’s period so employees can be with their families.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
• Competitive employee compensation with growth opportunities
• Overtime and flex time options based on construction and repair schedules
• In house and on the job safety, climbing, wireless, fiber, electrical, and project planning training.
• Medical insurance & life insurance for the employee
• Vacation and Sick Leave
• Company paid Vision and dental benefits
• $100,000 company paid life insurance coverage which can be increased by employee contributions
• 401K basic retirement plan w/matching contribution plan
• 7 paid holidays - New Years, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and your Birthday.
• Optional AFLAC benefits (dental, accident, cancer, disability)
• Full supply of logoed work wear (you must provide your own ceramic-toed/shanked boots)
• Meal reimbursement schedule for out-of-region work
• Company-paid training and ongoing certifications
• Opportunities for advancement and specialty assignments
• Hourly rate of pay is dependent upon industry experience and certifications
• Frequent overtime available
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
• Meet physical standards for tower climbing and rescue per OSHA standards
• Have ability to regularly lift/carry approx. 70 pounds (tool boxes, ladders, antennas, loaded climbing harness, cabling, etc.) to and from job sites and up towers
• Be able to pass pre-employment and random drug screens
• Possess a valid local driver’s license
• Possess and maintain an insurable driving record for driving company service vehicle
• Be free for occasional overnight stays in regions conducting large build-outs
• No fear of heights (50-200 feet avg.)
• Enjoy technical challenges and troubleshooting
• Demonstrate the ability to configure microwave radios (training provided)
• Possess HVAC, electrical or previous cable installation experience/training, tower work, etc.
• Be able to use ATV's to reach remote locations in the winter
• Relish the term "no day is EVER the same"
• Be confident and professional when installing our Internet service to customers at their business
• Strive to meet and exceed industry standards for safety and quality of work
• Be able to arrive consistently and timely for work each day
• Be proficient with computer use/data entry/cell phone use
• Clearly speak English to communicate effectively with customers and co-workers
• Follow all company policies, safety procedures and industry best practices
• Be available to participate in rotating, after-hours on-call schedule for emergency work
To apply, please provide your resume through this job board posting. Sending a customized cover letter will get you noticed more closely!
Vancouver, WA: https://startouch.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=49
Bellingham, WA: https://startouch.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=56
Spokane, WA: https://startouch.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=63
Reno, NV: https://startouch.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=54
Public Health Policy - StarTouch policy is to protect the well-being, safety, and health to keep you, our team and the customers safe. StarTouch encourages but does not mandate employees to get a Covid 19 and flu vaccination or to follow the Covid 19 safety requirements if not vaccinate. About 70% of current employee are vaccinated. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the State contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
Offers of employment are subject to acceptable background screening, reference checks, drug testing, acceptable/insurable driving record, and valid driver’s license.
StarTouch participates in E-verify and endeavors to hire former military personnel.
Current job openings at Declaration Networks
- Currently this employer doesn't have any openings.