Welcome to Anritsu, a global leader in innovative communications test and measurement solutions for more than 110 years. We provide solutions for wired and wireless communication systems and operators. Our diverse products include optical, microwave/RF, wireless, and digital instruments as well as operations support systems for R&D, manufacturing, installation, and maintenance. Offerings also include components and devices for communication products and systems.
NETWORK MASTER MT9090A µOTDR – Premise/Access/Metro/FTTx
Network Master™ MT9090 µOTDR Module is the smallest and lightest OTDR to feature true one button operation, but powerful OTDR characteristics. The handheld Network Master™ MT9090 µOTDR helps you easily test FTTX deployments with Fiber Visualizer, a one-button fault locate function that automatically selects testing parameters to ensure correct setup and provides a simple, graphic summary of the fiber under test within seconds. Perfect for FTTX and PON testing.
• Tri-wavelength OTDR for both installation and maintenance (1310 nm/1550 nm plus filtered 1650 nm or 1625 nm)
• Built-in PON Power Meter, Loss Test Set and Light Source functions
• High-end OTDR performance in a pocket-size package with unique battery operation
• “Fiber Visualizer” mode simplifies operation, no OTDR knowledge needed
• Complete PON testing through splitters up to 1 × 64
• Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity
ACCESS MASTER MT9083 – Metro/Access/FTTx
The ACCESS Master™ MT9083 OTDR provides all the measurement functions and performance required for optical fiber construction and maintenance in a compact, lightweight, all-in-one unit that eliminates the burden of carrying many different test sets and instruments on-site. Now with Fiber Visualizer, the MT9083 also features a 7-inch widescreen TFT-LCD display for use both indoors and outdoors, enhanced battery operation time (up to 12 hours), increased operating temperature range (–10° to +50°C) and new short-cut function keys.
• Lightweight – Only 5.7 pounds
• <15 second boot time
• Durable display cover
• Highly repeatable measurements
• Single mode/Multi mode
• PON testing up to 1×128 Count
NETWORK MASTER Pro MT1000A –Metro/Access/FTTx/DWDM/Backhaul
The NETWORK MASTER Pro™ is a powerful and full toolset for testing OTN signals. The portable, compact, lightweight MT1000A makes network field testing easy. Service engineers can read and interpret data from the tested network directly on the 9-inch color display with easy-to-understand indications and graphical symbols. And the GUI makes it simple to configure and operate the instrument at its full potential.
• All-in-one tool for Ethernet, Fibre Channel, SDH/SONET client signals.
• Supports 1.5 Mbps to 10 Gbps.
• Dual port at all rates.
• Compact, lightweight design for maximum field portability.
• OTN multi-stage mapping.
• Small external size, light weight with large screen.
1155 East Collins Boulevard #100, Richardson, TX 75081, Texas