Po Box 2606 · Riverview, FL 33568 · (813) 298-5842 · firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: Obtain a challenging leadership position applying creative problem solving and lean management skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits.
Ability to multi task in a deadline driven environment
Proven history of excellent customer relationships and ability to manage customer expectations
Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving and organizational skills
Ability to set priorities in a complex environment
Substantial managerial and analytical experience
Connextions Inc for Medicare Division of United Healthcare
Orlando, FL – Leading healthcare vendor providing quality service for United Healthcare
Operations Manager – November 2012 to Current
- Lead a team of Supervisors and Consumer Engagement Specialists in the tactical execution of business.
- Ensured internal and external key performance indicators and business goals are attained while delivering against the company’s financial plans.
- Managed assigned Operations to meet or exceed revenue and expense goals.
- Delivered customer service in line with value proposition and oversee day to day operations to ensure the call center is performing to necessary standards. In conjunction with the Account Director, creates strategic plans to develop, promote, integrate, and communicate the sale of products and services.
- Provided leadership and guidance to assigned Supervisors to ensure team develops and executes tactical business plans.
- Responsible for daily analysis of business and client results to ensure clients’ business objectives are met.
- Responsible for the smooth implementation of all change control in the Operations department.
- Provided daily analysis of results for all assigned processes and responsibility for making recommendations on program enhancements to appropriate Case Management and Operations leadership.
- Manage Quality Assurance to ensure compliance with Internal Audit and HIPPA standards.
- Perform monthly root-cause analysis report for discussion/review with team.
- Identify defects and process disconnects to escalate to appropriate parties for rectification.
- Implement effective planning and customer service strategies.
- Act as a focal point and advocate for contact center interaction by coordinating and driving the successful and timely completion of simulation repairs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop comprehensive strategy for internal and external repair time on units including management of scope, schedule, issues and risks resolution.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and coordinate the implementation of solutions with other managers.
- Manage call center technology, process improvement, and regulatory requirements related to call center and production operations.
- Building cohesive and structured team to deliver innovative healthcare simulation products and solutions to
- customers in more than 60 countries around the world.
- Reduced employee turnover from 42% to 6% and transitioned unskilled labor force into a culturally diverse staff trained in current technology.
Tampa, FL- Leading independent provider of information serving the retail and foodservice community
Operations Manager – December 2010 to November 2012 (Layoff)
- Improved the operational systems, processes and policies in support of the organizational mission specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Managed and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Ensured strategy for long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Managed financial management, planning, systems and controls.
- Managed Payroll management which included tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Secure new business with national accounts such as Staples, Office Depot, Office Max, Home Depot and Best Buy, negotiating assembly and service agreements.
- Delivered a 36% increase to net profits, a record high for the company.
Riverview, FL- Global provider of information management in Medicare Services
Operations Manager – June 2008 to June 2010 (Company Closed)
- Set department goals and provides guidance to the managers, supervisors and staff.
- Recorded statistics, performance levels and user rates of call center and preparing reports.
- Established quality and efficiency standards and ensures standards are measured and reviewed.
- Established clearly defined department and individual goals and objectives and communicate effectively.
- Determined staffing needs by recruiting, training, coaching, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Revamped operational processes to improve productivity and efficiency through a rigid quality control process.
Tampa, FL- Top provider of Spa Sales, parts and repairs
Warehouse Manager – June 2007 to June 2008 (Company Closed)
- Accomplished warehouse operations human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieved warehouse operations operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Developed warehouse design by planning layout, product flow, and product handling systems; evaluating and recommending new equipment.
- Developed warehouse operations system improvements by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout; implementing changes.
- Maintained safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice/Business, Saint Leo University
- Pursuing MBA in Business Management, Saint Leo University
Computer skills: Peoplesoft, CRM systems, SAP, Windows systems, Salesforce, Deltek, Netsuite, Bria, Lawson.
|Last Resume Update||July 28, 2014|
Completed a Bachelors Degree in June of 2013