HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Able to work alone or as part of a team.
• Able to multi-task effectively.
• Able to relate well to the public & very personable.
• Diplomatic, tactful, creative, discreet, flexible, resourceful, dependable, well-
organized, friendly, emotionally mature and professional.
• Strong ability to work effectively with multiple supervisors or be the leader.
CW Nevada – Las Vegas, NV July 2017 – Present
• Assisted Store Manager with daily operations and supervision of employees.
• Maintained proper inventory controls, facilitated inventory transactions and
maintained compliance standards for Metric.
• Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers received satisfactory service.
• Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling
cash receipts, and in performing services for customers.
• Ensured adherence of staff members to all company policies and procedures.
Logical Position – Las Vegas, NV July 2016 – July 2017
• Assisted with identifying business prospects, and growing and retaining advertising
• Responded to current and prospective client inquiries; resolves issues with a sense of
• Developed and presented persuasive proposals and presentations.
• Communicated features and benefits of products and services effectively and
persuasively, using client-centered sales strategies.
• Met and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales performance goals both
individually and as part of a team.
• Developed and maintain positive relationships with clients and prospects.
• Scheduled sales calls with both current and prospective clients.
Nutrisystem - Fort Washington, PA June 2015 – June 2016
• Created and implemented tactical sales strategies targeting consumers nationwide.
• Monitored customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
• Proven consistency meeting a daily quota of 100 outbound calls.
• Generated a 50% conversion rate consecutively over the course of one year.
• Successfully averaged 15-20 sales daily.
• Winner of Nutrisystem’s Excellence Award in 2015 for Quarter 4.
Golden Linq - Philadelphia, PA July 2014 – June 2015
• Maintained the knowledge of current promotions and policies regarding payment
exchanges and security practices.
• Recommended mobile devices based on customer needs.
• Named “Employee of the Month” for 3 consecutive months while working for
Golden Linq in 2015.
• Received company Employee Performance Award after maintaining record sales
• Created strategies to develop and expand existing customer sales.
• Surpassed quota of selling 2 accessories for every phone, by averaging 1/3.5 ratio
for accessories per phone.
• Trained new employees on company customer service policies and service level
• Participated in various incentive programs and contests designed to support
achievement of production goals.
Fast & Furious Fitness - Melbourne, FL Jan. 2011 – June 2014
● Created and implemented fitness strategies based on client’s weight and fitness
● Capitalized on industry changes to maximize company profits.
● Developed promotional programs to optimize revenue levels.
● Consistently trained 15 clients weekly, and increased clientele each year from
referrals, promotions, marketing ads and group fitness classes.
● Utilized a consultative sales approach.
Eastern Florida State College - Melbourne, FL
Health and Exercise Science
Coursework in Nutrition, Science and Anatomy and Physiology
|Last Resume Update||April 25, 2018|
|Resume File|| JohnCypherResume2018_WRD4.16.18.pdf 115.9 kB|