Analytical - interpreting data for preparation of studies, budgets, financial summaries and detailed reports.
Proactive and strategicin planning, initiation, execution and delivery of focused project objectives to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Keen understanding of real estate acquisition, due diligence and valuation processes.
- Knowledgeable of zoning ordinances, experienced in jurisdictional entitlement/permitting procedures.
- Adept in application submittals, presentations and public meeting strategies to garner project approvals.
- Able to comprehend title reports/exceptions and interpret construction plans/specifications.
- Effective in setting up and maintaining communications among stakeholders & team members.
- Highly focused problem solver, extremely well organized. Team oriented but able to work independently.
|Last Resume Update||June 4, 2014|
|Resume File|| John-P.-Harris-Resume.docx 29 kB|
Sr. Development Manager
A commercial real estate development firm with more than 30 years of experience developing retail projects in the Western United States. PPG is a preferred developer for a number of major national retailers including TJ Maxx, Office Depot, Marshalls, HomeGoods, Cost Plus World Market, Pier 1 Imports, Best Buy and Tractor Supply Co. (www.pacificpropertiesgroup.com)
Site Acquisition: Site discovery & evaluation, purchase contract negotiations, due diligence investigations & economic feasibility analysis.
Predevelopment: Coordination with consultants concerning site layout and design, site grading, utilities, processing of entitlement applications and related conditions of approval, facilitate permitting.
Cost & Financial Budgets; Preparation of project cost budgets, proformas, and related financial reports.
Construction Contracting: Review construction documents, evaluate bids & estimates, negotiate contracts & schedules, examine CORs/PCORs for validity, coordinate RFI submittals & corresponding responses.
Construction Management: Provide constant oversight and monitoring of project construction, track inspections, schedules, LEED and SWPPP compliance. Coordinate efforts of design team, contractors, consultants, governmental entities, and utility providers to effect project completion.
Leasing Coordination: Direct marketing activities of brokers, prepare financial analysis of lease proposals & LOIs, coordinate the negotiation & preparation of lease proposals, lease documents and space planning concepts with consultants.
Property Management; Bid and negotiate building services and maintenance operations with vendors. Establish base year operating expense/CAM budgets, track monthly income & operating expenses/payments, cash flow projections and year-end reconciliations. Supervise ongoing property management functions.