Citigroup, New York & Florida 1998-2013
Citi is a diversified financial services holding company that provides various financial products and services to consumers, corporations, governments and institutions worldwide.
Team Lead – Unified Communications Engineering (2006-2013)
Managed the development and deployment of Citi’s global unified communications platform. Formulated product strategies, roadmaps and end user services. Worked with global cross domain teams, business units and suppliers to provide seamless integration with cross platform services for 250,000 international end users.
- Launched Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS) platform to support 90,000 globally dispersed end users.
- Managed the engineering certification and deployment of OCS 2007 R2 to meet business requirements for Group Chat and Federated services.
- Supported cross domain unified communications viability analysis sessions designed to strategically enhance Citi’s collaboration experience (audio, video, web conferencing, IM)
- Teamed with colleagues to pilot new unified communications technology to ensure that we provided the best available end user products and services.
- Managed the engineering certification and planning of Lync 2010 to support a globally dispersed user base of 200,000+.
- Successfully managed OCS user migration projects to provide updated functional capabilities and platform stability improvements.
- Consulted with cross domain engineering teams to develop product roadmaps for business unit technology strategy sessions that were designed to address global collaboration challenges.
- Managed the engineering certification and delivery of Public IM services (Vantage) to address a business need to communicate with public IM networks.
- Developed a compliance solution to address the use of social media services (Socialite for Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter).
- Assisted product owners with understanding compliance and control requirements and achieved 100% effective quarterly control ratings (RCSA).
- Influenced operational budgetary process to ensure alignment with product roadmaps.
- Managed vendors and coordinated contract activities. Identified $100,000 cost save by consolidating annual maintenance agreements.
- Provided leadership and direction to engineering and operational personnel to achieve defined goals and objectives.
Assistant Vice President – Mobile Computing & Business Office (1998-2006)
Managed the certification and deployment of wireless and remote access services for global user base. Developed product strategy, fulfillment processes and support structures.
- Created three teams to support the firms wireless strategy (engineering, infrastructure and fulfillment)
- Developed joint operations plan for vendor agreements to meet business requirements.
- Coordinated the installation of vendor base station equipment to improve in building wireless coverage.
- Supported the development of product rate cards, budgeting and annual forecasting to meet business budgetary goals.
- Developed an automated end user communications service for remote access and wireless end users.
AT&T Wireless services, North Palm Beach, Florida 1995-1998
AT&T provides telecommunications services to consumers, businesses and other providers internationally.
Billing Systems Analyst
Managed regional billing system enhancements to meet customer needs through training, reporting, issue resolution and consultation.
- Managed the testing of new rate plans, features and promotions to ensure accuracy of billing systems data.
- Improved relations with internal customers by effectively communicating the criticality of billing functions.
- Provided requested billing data and analysis to corporate attorneys to resolve legal issues.
- Consulted on the design of new billing, customer care and switching facility interface systems for new markets (Atlanta, GA & Charlotte, NC).
MS Office Communications Server, Lync 2010, Vantage, Socialite; Blackberry Enterprise Servers; Blackberry, Good for Enterprise; Mac, iOS, Global Problem Management System; System Center Operations Manager; MS Windows NT; MS Windows 7/8; MS Office 2010/2013, MS SharePoint, Citrix,VMware, YouTube, Gmail.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Management
Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
- Licensed Community Association Manager (CAM)
- ITIL Foundation - 2014
- Member of “Palm Beach County Special Olympics” – Volunteers, Community Outreach & Management Team, 2010 - present
- Member of “Palm Beach County Citizen’s Criminal Justice Academy”, 2013/2014
|Last Resume Update||November 19, 2014|
|Address||West Palm Beach, Florida|
|Resume File|| jlambert_-2015_FL.docx 35.53 kB|
|Willing to Relocate?||Yes|